~• Part 27 •~

*•*•*•*•*•*•*

A week has passed since the funeral and also the divorcement. I didn't even meet him but only send the paper back to him. Wonwoo and Seungcheol came to the funeral and it does shocked me. They told me that it's Jaehyun who told them. They also know about the divorcement as Jaehyun can't keep his mouth to himself.

It already passed 3 pm and I'm alone in my house. Jaehyun already left to work earlier although he doesn't really want to go. It felt so lonely and so quiet. I missed her so much. I can still feel her present everywhere in this house. Her traced and her scents are everywhere. It made me miss her more.

Just I was about to take a nap, I heard a knocked at the door. I was contemplating whether to open it or not cause Jaehyun already warned me to not open the door to anybody unless him but bow do I know? Besides only few people know my house.

I then went to the door and opened it. "Did you left something Jaehyun?" I said as I opened it without even looking but only silent greet me. I then looked up, shocked and scared were clearly written on my face. I tried to close it but it was no use as she hold the door.

"w-what a-are you doing h-here?" I asked as I walked backward as afraid and anxious crept up inside me. "Just to see you" she said smirking while slowly step inside and close the door behind her that made my pulse quickened and trembled a little

I then quickly ran to kitchen and she followed behind. "Where are you going sweety?" she asked while laughing and stop at the kitchen path to prevent me from escape. "H-how do y-y-you know m-my house?" I asked stuttering a lot.

She smirked and went even closer. "We are a schoolmate aren't we? of course I know". I was shaking and trembling so hard. I tried to escape but she caught my hand and pulled me close to her.

"You! You made me stab Rina! She's my best friend! You make her in comma! You made her suffered! It's all your fault! You have too suffered!" She said half whispered half screaming.

Rina is in comma? oh no...

I was so deep in my thought that I didn't realizes she was trying to get a knife. I pushed her hard that made her fell and quickly grab my phone. I just quickly dialled the first number that I saw.

"H-Hello??" I asked as I heard the other line replied hello too. "H-Help me! Please..Hel—" I didn't get to finish the call when she snatched my phone and threw it away that made it broke. We fought as I struggle to be free from her grab but failed when she pulled my leg and made me stumbled.

She then pulled me up to make me stand and held my face close to her. "You will always meddling in my business and always get in my way! You even made Jeonghan hate me!" I tried to break free but failed. Why am I so weak? She then continue "but not anymore now. Even Jeonghan doesn't want to see you. You doesn't deserves to live. Guess it's time for a good bye." she said and smile wickedly.

I was trying to comprehend what she meant and just when I already got it, I felt sting in my stomach. It hurts like hell. I looked down and shocked to see a knîfe was pushed into me. I looked back at her while gripping onto her hands on the knîfe and saw she's grinning widely. She pushed it deeper then let go of it and made me fall down on the floor, wincing in pain.

She clapped her hands and laughing out loud. "I did it! serves you right! You should've know your place which is in hell!" she said and hurriedly leaving me alone lifeless on the floor. Oh god please help me..It hurts and I lost lots of blood. I hold onto the knîfe as I didnt have the guts to pull it out.

I tried to crawl to the door to ask for a help. I felt like fainting but I tried to get myself together and keep my eyes open even if it's hard. I was at the kitchen entrance when I heard the door suddenly burst opened but I was so weak to look up. "EUNJIN!" I heard a person called my name but before I could see who is it, darkness came to invite me.