~• Part 24 •~

*•*•*•*•*

Eunjin's POV

It has been a week since I admitted here and today is the day I'll be discharged. Honestly it's better if I stay in here rather at home. I've packed all my stuff and now waiting to be pick up. Just then the door opened revealing someone who I don't expected to be here. I frozed and was looking into space as I was deep in thought.

I can't believe this. What is he doing here? how did he know I'm here? and how I'm going to face him after what had happened?

I was so deep in thought thinking of how and why when his voice interrupted me. "Are you deaf?" I looked up and saw him standing closer to me with arms crossing his chest. I back away a little and shaking my head. "Stop wasting my time. I have lots of work to do rather than treating your sick ass." he said and stormed out of the room.

It's a lie to say that his word doesnt hurt me cause it does but a fool part of me still loves him. Sighing I took all my stuff and went out of there. I saw his car at the vip parking and straightly went there. As soon as I went into his car he quickly drove away.

Being in the same space with him after all that had happened made me feel so weird. Even though he doesn't remember but I did...

now, stop it Eunjin! Stop dreaming! he wont even look at you!

Shaking my head and look out to the windows. Feeling the sun on my face and closing my eyes to the fresh feeling.

After almost 30 minutes for the ride he suddenly stop that made me jumped a little. I turn to look at him but he's already looking at me. He was looking straight in my eyes and that made me drowning in his eyes. I saw his mouthed something but I didn't hear anything when he said it again. "Out"

what? did he just?

"W-what?" I asked unsure of what I heard. "I said, get out." He said again that made me widen my eyes. Did he really?

"P-Pr-Preside—" "Just get out" He cut me off that made me taken aback. "B-but I-I just got d-discharged and still n-not f-fully re-reco—"

"I dont care! Take all of your stuff and just get.out.of.the.car." he rolled his eyes while emphasizing each of his words. He then unbuckle my seatbelt and open the locked. Fingers tapping on the wheel waiting for me to be out.

I can't believe he will do this. Putting my head down and grab all my stuff, I opened the door and went out so slowly. I shut the door closed and he abruptly drive from there leaving me standing alone.

It's not even in the town but in at the road that we always passed through to go home which is very is very quiet and desolated way, and home is still far away. How can he do this to me? I feel hot tears fell from my eyes. Blinking it away and walked my feet back home.

After about almost 2 hours, I finally saw the roof. I'm so dead tired. I stopped many times and walked very slowly. It's so tiring. There's not even one car passed here. I'm now sitting at the door step as I was exhausting and almost passed out. The weather was so hot today and that made it worst.

"Eunjin? what are you doing here?" a voice said as I was about to close my eyes. I looked up and saw it's Rina. I abruptly stand up but then my legs felt so weak that it made me loose balance and almost fall when Rina hold me.

"Are you okay? Why are you sweating so much? and what us this bag for?" she asked. I can hear concerns in her voice. I just nodded, pulled myself back and pull my stuff inside the house.

As the door opened, I saw him sitting at the sofa watching tv. It does made me shocked a little. He said he was busy and have lots of work to do but here he are watching a tv. I walked to the stairs when Rina start talking again.