~• Part 7•~

*°*°*°

It's been a week since I attended my last interview and up until now there's no answer or feedback on it. At this point, I'm thinking on giving up.

"aah it's so calm and lovely here" talking to myself while looking and breathing the beautiful and fresh air here near the lake. I can see beds of flowers and its so pretty and colorful. It made my mind and chest feels clear. I breath deeply while closing my eyes

*ringing*

I jumped a little as my phone suddenly ring. I looked up and see an unknown number appeared there. I was deep in thought that I didn't realize the person already hang up. Who could that be....? Could it be?

Few minutes after, it ring again and I immediately pick it up.

"Hello" I said amusedly.

"Hello, is this Miss Park Eunjin?" The caller said.

"Yes, I am. Whats the occasion?" I asked feeling so nervous.

"I want to inform you about the result for the job you've applied and interviewed last week."

This is it! My gosh

"congratulations! you got chosen as one of the employee in our company"

Oh my god! I passed??!!

"R-really?? Thank you! Thank you! Thank you so much!!" I didn't realized that I was already standing and bowing to no one that had people around looking at me weirdly.

"Welcome and tomorrow will be your first day, prepare yourself and I wish you all the best"

T-tomorrow?? That fast

"O-of course, thank you so much and I will" I answered and she hanged up after.

I'll start tomorrow?? God I'm just so nervous yet happy. Can't wait to see mom's face when I told her later!

_____

The day finally arrived. I woke up feeling light and brighter.

"Morning" I happily greeted Jooyeon who still busy applying her make up while going to the bathroom.

After a few minutes, I went out of it to be questioned by her

"Why so happy?" Jooyeon asked.

"Guess what?" I asked back with smile all over my face.

"What??" She confusedly asked me back.

I smile even wider and excitedly said " I passed the interview!"

Her mouth hung wide open and slowly turned into a big smile.

"Oh my god Eunjin! Congrats! I'm so happy for you!" She said while jumping happily and hug me.

"Congrats! You finally did it! I'm so so happy for you!" She said with a motherly smile on her face.

"Thank you so much Jooyeon" I said while pulling her back into a hug.

"Oh god, I'm late. Sh*t! I have to go now" she hurriedly took her thing and went to the door.

"Have fun and good luck and oh don't forget to tell me how its going later" she yelled before closing the door.

Tsk this girl. I shake my head and go to dress myself up for the work.

_____