~• Part 28 •~

*•*•*•*•*

..4 years later...

"So you really will go back there tomorrow?" I heard Jooyeon's voice behind me that made me turned my back. She looked concerned while I gave her a little smile and nodded. "But...will you be okay?" she asked that made my forehead creased.

"Be okay? what do you mean?"  I confusedly asked. "You know....seoul....him..." she said slowly. "Him?" I asked back and she nodded. I was wondering who when someone suddenly popped up in my mind. I looked away and sighed.

Just then I heard a masculine voice from behind "Why you always bring that up? I've said before not to mention him"

"It can't be help, it just passing through my mind"

"but still you shouldn't. You know that"

These two keep bickering with each other. I swear they'll fall in love one day. I turned around to stop them before they're coming at each others neck. "Alright. Enough you two. Stop fighting" I said and they both looked at me.

"It's not my fault."

"not my fault either."

they both said almost at the same time facing the opposite side. "then it's my fault" I said while crossing my arms. They both turned back to look at me with a guilty look and concerned eyes.

"T-that's not what I mean..."

"Eun ah, I-I...."

"No it's okay." I said while flashing a smile at them. "Don't worry about me. I'm over him already and I also have many strength with me, I have you and you and many other great people." I said confidently while zipping my bag when someone suddenly interupted us that made us jumped.

"True, besides Seoul is not a small place and it's not gonna like she'll meet him as soon as she landed. Easy. She's going with me, so don't worry." he assured them while standing next to me and smile sweetly.

"Thank you, Wonwoo" I said to him only for him to rebutted back. "No, thanks to you." he said while nudging my arms making me smile. "Wait, but you guys are going to stay there like before right?" Jaehyun asked and we both nodded.

We've decided to go back there and stay like before. Sure living in here felt so fresh and calm but it's not the same. Wonwoo missed his family as he also never once returned to Seoul since we lived here in Jeju. Well for me? I still have a house and my mom's grave to take care of.

We then ate dinner together before going to sleep so that we wont miss tomorrows flight.

-

Next day comes by a light and we're now are back in seoul. Nothing changed that much but only people does. "You okay?" Wonwoo voice snapped me out from my mind. I should've forget everything. Shaking my head and quickly nodded at him. He let out a little chuckled which I find it's cute. We both then went into the cab and head to his office.

Jeon&Co.

We finally arrived. The building are so big and high. I was starring in awed when he called me and we enter the building together. The staff there are all nice and kind just like him. He then asked me to stay in his office while he go for the meeting. I obliged and wait him there.