~• Part 54 •~

*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*

"JEON WONWOO!"

a voice was heard and both of us looked at the owner of the voice and my eyes again got widen more than ten times. I was going to get off from his lap but he hold me to stay in place.

"WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING??" he said and stormed in the room while looking both Wonwoo and me with anger rage in his eyes.

His hold was strong but I finally manage to get up and move away from him. I looked at Wonwoo but he just smirking.

"and what do you think I am doing?" he asked back while leaning on his chair. It made me gulped. I hate seeing people fight especially family but partially I know it's my faults. I was so into his deep brown beautiful eyes that I didn't realize what actually happened.

"SHE'S MY FCKING WIFE!" he said with gritted jaw.

"EX! You mean ex wife."

"I didn't signed it you fool! We're still a husband and wife." He said and turned to look at me with a sharp eyes that made me put my head down. I'm screwed.

"Need I remind you how long has it been since you left her? and what did you did to her? After all of that, does it still count? I don't think so but anyway..whatever that help you..live" Wonwoo said while sending a wink at me. President Yoon seems to be so mad that he lunge and grab wonwoo's shirt

Panic, I quickly stop him.

"W-Wait! No! Stop!" He stop and look at me with eyes fuelled with anger. I don't know what to say, so I just tell him

"Don't do this please...d-don't embarrassed y-yourself...a-and—"

"and what?!" he asked whilst pushing wonwoo away harshly that made him stumbled down. I just put my head down

"and i-its not like what yo—"

"it's not like what I think?? Of course! Of course you'll siding with this man! What would I think. You hate me aren't you?? Fine! Just continue what you're doing." he cut me off and said more hurtful thing again even after he apologize last night and leave the room immediately while kicking some of the trash can in the way.

I finally released a breath and sighed. Wonwoo adjusted his shirt before looking at me.

"Go." was what he said.

"what? what do you mean?" I asked. He then turned his attention back to his computer.

"Go! Just go home. Leave!" he said sternly that made me jumped. I flusteredly took all of my belongings before hurriedly walk out of there. What is wrong with him? I didnt do anything wrong.

__

Arrived home and I saw his car already parked inside. He's back? I don't know how to face him after what happened. I hope he cool down a little bit and not mad anymore.

I pushed the door opened slowly and went inside to be greet by silent. I looked around and found it empty. He must be in his room. I slowly and quietly tip toe to my room. As soon I reach, I throw my body on the bed. It feels so good to lie down on my soft and comfy bed.

I turned to one side. Pulling up my blanket and slowly closing my eyes. I felt tired after everything especially the meeting. To think of it, why did Wonwoo suddenly acted like that? He never did anything like this before. It's not like him. I was about to close my eyes when I felt hands wrapping around my waist again. Shocked, I quickly get up and turned around only to find it's him.

He scoffed before he too came to a sit.

"why are you so shock? It's just me in the house with you. Why? Did you expect someone else?" he asked that somehow made me angry.