~• Part 32 •~

*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*

Eunjin's POV

"Guess you finally managed to find your way out of your cave"

He did not just mocked me. Sighed. I want to see the owner not him. So I tell him.

"I came here to meet the owner. Not you" I said and without stuttering? God. I'm proud of myself.

"Well...." A scoffed and smirk was playing on his lips. I furrowed my eyebrows with his reaction. Why did he smirk? Did I miss something?

I thinking deeply and then tried to remember the letter and the sign. YE. Bank..wait! could it be...YE. . .as in Yoon Empire. .

I then looked at him almost widen my eyes. He smugly smile and nodded as if he can read my mind. "Yes. Yoon Empire. In another word, my bank." he confirmed it again. My god eunjin, you're so stupid. How can I forgot that he own almost the whole country.

A scoffed once again escaped from his mouth. I looked at him confused. "I thought you only left me here but I guess you left your brain too."

He mocked me again and I'm so done with him.

"If I knew this bank is yours from the early, I would never come here."

"Wow, I'm surprised to hear these kind of words came out from your mouth. Well, you knew its mine before. Sad that your brain betrayed you." I swear this guy try to get on my nerve.

"You're doing this on purpose arent you?" I said feeling sick and anger at the same time. He then stood up, walked around his table and leaned on it, crossing his arms with a never ending smirk on his face. He then let out a cynical laugh.

"Uhm no. You're wrong. I'm doing what I'm supposed to do. Which is my job." he coldly said. "You, sweetheart have my money. Isn't that why are you here?"

Shaking my head with his words. "No. I'm here to ask for more time and don't you sweetheart me." I said sternly even without looking at him cause I'm afraid if I look, I'll start to stutter again.

He then laughed on it. "You really think I'd grant your wish?" I then looked up and saw he slowly stood up, fixing his suit and slowly walked forward to my direction. It made me tremble. I slowly take steps back.

"It's been 4 years. Does 4 years are not enough for you, Eunjin?" he asked while I keep taking step back.

"W-what debt I made to you?" I asked that made he stopped walking and let out another cynical laugh. "You really asked me what debt that you made? Really? Eunjin, you and your mom stay in my house without paying any rent but that's when you live with me. When you don't, it means that you have to pay. And second in case if you forgot, you broke one of my expensive crystal. And that too was left unpaid."

Shît! Why did I forgot all of this. What do I do?  I was deep in my thought that I didnt notice he already stand in front of me. I looked up and met his eyes. His beautiful eyes. No! Shut it!

My breath almost stop and he just smirking more. How I wish I could wipe it off of his face. "Seems it's true when I said you left your brain" I want to be mad but at the closeness, it seems I can't.

"So..tell me where have you been for the passed 4 years" he asked moving more close while I keep moving backward until my back hit the door. It made my stomach turns and my breath shuddered. Even when we still married, we never stand this close.

"It's none of your business" I try to said confidently without stuttering and it works. He looked taken aback for a while before a smirk came back on his lips.