~• Part 15 •~

*•*•*•*•*

Jeonghan's POV

"Jeonghan, I'm happy that you're finally married now. I can see that your wife is a very kind woman" Grandma said while softly caressed my hand. I smile holding her hand with me and kissed it lightly.

"You should rest grandma. Thankyou for today. Good night" I said while tucking her to bed and kissed her forehead. I went out of the room, sighing.

As I was about to go upstairs I heard voices coming from the kitchen. I silent peek at it and saw Eunjin and Wonwoo talking there. I crossed my arms and watched them.

My eyes automatic got widen when I saw Wonwoo walking so close towards her. She backed away only to be trapped by Wonwoo. He then walked more closer to her. I can see that she close her eyes. Tch what was she's thinking. I was about to go to them when he suddenly burst into a big laughed.

As expected Wonwoo. I just scoffed and walked away. When I was about to climb the stairs I suddenly heard them.

"Your face is so red. Are you sick?" I heard he asked and trying to put his hand on her forehead. Ok that's enough. I went to him and hold his hand to stop him.

"Wonwoo, mind you own business." I said and the pulled her upstair into my room.

"what are you doing there? trying to flirt with my cousin??" I asked raising my volume that made her flinched. She was trying to answer me when I stop her.

"Save it! I dont want to hear it, now go to sleep." I said and went out from there. I came back to the kicthen and saw Wonwoo smirking at me. I sat infront of him and just watch it.

"You know Jeonghan, you dont even know how to act" he said that made me furrowed my eyebrow.

"What do you mean?" I asked while drinking the orange jucie.

"You see, I know why you're married her and I also know that you don't love her. I can see it in your eyes." He said that made me flustered a little but then smirk plastered on my face.

"You think I care? If you want you can tell everyone about it and trust me I don't care" I said standing and was about to walk back upstair untill his words stop me.

"even to grandma? you sure I can tell her? Imagine her reaction after knowing that his favourite grandson just lie—" I didnt even let him finished his words when I grabbed his collar.

"Don't you dare and like I said, mind your OWN business Jeon Wonwoo" I emphasized the own with jaw locked and pushed him away. He just scoffed and dusted of his shirt where I grabbed him earlier. I glare at him and he just smirked at me.

"I can't really promise you that Yoon Jeonghan" he walked passed me and brushed off my shoulder and went to his room.

I then went upstair into my room. As I closed the door I look to the bed only to find it empty. I look around and saw that she's sleeping on the couch. Well then if that what she wants then I'll let it be. Not that I care about her.

I suddenly woke up as I have some stupid dreams. I look to the bedside table and saw that it was 6 in the morning. Rubbing my face and saw that she's still sleeping on the couch. Tsk. As I was about to lie back down, suddenly a thought passed my mind. I sighed.