~• Part 63 •~

*•*•*•*•*•*

"w-what are you doing here?" I asked him but still he had his head hunging low looking at the floor. Just when I turned around I heard he scoffed and made me turned back at him.

"eun, did you have something to tell me?" he suddenly asked. I was quite puzzled for a second before answering a no. He then lift his head and hold his stern gaze at me.

"really? are you sure?" he asked again. His voice and his gaze scary me. He looks so serious. If looks can kill then you know what happened. I then nodded my head and said yes.

He then lean back and place both of his hand on the bed while smirking.

"Alright then, take off your clothes." he suddenly said. My eyes went wide and so do my mouth.

"what??" I asked him, disbelief on what I've heard while he still has that scary look and eyes. He slowly get up from the bed.

"you heard me. Take off your clothes." he said again emphasizing the words off. I panicked at his words. Is he for real?? Like I kmow he saw me before but I wouldnt let him easily asked me to do something like this.

"No!" I replied back while holding onto my pyjamaa that I wear. He then sighed before he walks toward me.

"Don't test me eun. I will say it one last time. Take .your . clothes off." he says more sternly emphasizing on every words. I shook my head as a tear fell from my eyes.

"No. Please..what are you doing?"

I know he's a very impatient man but why would he do this? He ignored me and walked closer while I took steps back until my back hit the closet. Wait wait—did he know?? He couldn't, right??  Is this about that??? oh god help me. Please don't let him know.

The look on his face and his eyes shows nothing but fuming with anger. His hand was already on the first button of my pyjama but I held it while shaking my head.

He removed my hand from his while ordered " not a word" to me and made tears pouring down my cheek. I close my eyes as fear surrounds me. I could feel cold wind prickling my skin as hands that were unbuttoning my pyjama has come to stop.

I heard a harsh sighed before he break the silence.

" mind to tell me what is this?" he asked with clenched jaw while pointing to my nightmare. I gulped hard before slowly opened my eyes only to see his angry face. My eyes still blurred a little as it still filled by pool of tears.

"You hear me right? I asked you, what is that scar for?? and why do you have it?? Just fvcking tell me!" he blowed up that made me jumped and tremble.

I quickly button up my pyjama back. Like how do I tell him? I don't even know where to or how to start. I don't even know if he remember what happened or not. I swallowed all the imaginary lumps before answering his question but he cut me off

"tell me it's not true..it's not right?" he asked while holding both of my shoulder and shake me a little.

"tell me!" he shouted. I keep my head low with tears flowing nonstop but still nodded at his words. He then let me go and harshly ruffling his hair and face.

"Fck! why you didnt tell me?!" he asked. I wiped my tears that still pouring.

" why you asked? even if I told you, you wouldn't believe me! You won't even listen to me!" I snap back at him. He sighed and wandering back and forth furiously before he came to a stop.

"how did you even have it? I didn't touch you or even do anything to you! Are you sure the child was mine? and it's not wo—" I cut him off by slapping him in the face. My chest tightened and the anger rose remember of what happened that night. The tears that stop are now starts to fall again. How could he say that?