~•Part 44 •~

•*•*•*•*•*•*•

4 days have passed since his accident. Cheol been helping me a lot since I've got to work. Wonwoo already got informed with it too and he came for a visit yesterday.

And for him, he went to a check up yesterday. Everything was getting a lot better. It's just his plaster on his head that need to be change everyday since it's not fully healed and still bleeding sometimes.

It's already night when I came home. Walking to the kitchen and living room to found it empty. He must be in his room. I walked upstairs to my room and wash my body since I felt a little tired and sticky today. As soon as I finished, I slowly walked to his room.

Knocking on it and hear a come in from him. Slowly opened the door and saw he's infront on his laptop. Closing the door and walked towards it.

"h-how are you feeling today?" I asked and he answered "just fine" without looking away from the screen.

"d-did seungcheol came h-here today?" I asked again and he shaking his head. He must've forgot it. I cleared my throat and he finally looking up.

I pointed to his plaster on his head. "T-That need to change" I said and he just frown before slowly nodded. He get up and walked to the bed and sit on it. I slowly walked near him and place a basin of water with bunch of plaster and cotton there.

Slowly taking it off and put it away. The bleeding was still there eventhough its not too much. He must have hit it too hard and the wound is kind off deep. Taking a deep breath, dipping the towel in the water and slowly dapped it on the wound.

I was busy doing it that I didn't noticed how close the proximity of us right now and his eyes that was keeping on me the whole time. Oh no, here comes the butterflies again. I tried to shake it off but failed miserably when he suddenly hold my hands and pull me down and make me eventually landed on his lap.

"now it's more easier to do it" he said smugly while looking into my eyes. I slowly nodded and continue what I was doing earlier. It's been minutes but his eyes were still on me. Like on every movement. It makes my heart beat so fast and feeling so nervous.

My hand that was putting some oil at his wound was slightly shaking. Get a grip Eunjin! I can see how a smirk slowly crept up at his face. I was trying to calm my heart down but it wont. I can even feel his breath fanning my face. I tried to focus and put the plaster back but he suddenly held my hand again and here comes a louder thunder of my heart beat.

This is so new. This is just not like him. This is not him. He held my hand and place it on his clothed chest. I was so nervous that it made my breath become shallower. I keep my head down but he suddenly cupped my cheeks and lift it up to meet his eyes. His dark orbs yet a very captivating eyes. It feels like the time stop ticking and I'm trap in his eyes.

He never once break the contact but instead keep looking at every inch of my face. He then leaned in and pulled me slowly closer with him. My breathing gets more ragged that I unintentionally closed my eyes and gulping hard with my heart pounded like crazy. I was so nervous. My heart...Like it was about to explode. My hand that was on his chest turned crumpled into a fist.

The distance are so close that our nose finally touch. I opened my eyes and tried to look at him only to see he's already looking at me intently. He then leaned even closer that made my eyes flutter shut once again.

Just then I felt something soft touching my lips. Curious, I opened my eyes and shocked to see what's happening.

Am I dreaming??? This can't be happening!!

H-Hh-H-He did not just kissed me??!!

———

Jeonghan's POV