~• Part 20 •~

*•*•*•*•*

Jeonghan's POV

"I-I was.... I...was....wa...w-working" she said nervously. "t-the coffee spilled on m-my c-cloth again. E-excuse me" she said and hurriedly went to her room.

Tsk I've been waiting her for hours. I have lots to say to her but she came home real late. Trying to avoid me I guess. I then walked to the kitchen and drink some water. My mind suddenly remember something.

She looks pale and she's hiding her hand behind her...I wonder why is it.. Shrugging it off, I went to my office room to do some works.

Few minutes after but my mind still thinking about it. I stop what I'm doing and fell into a deep thought.

Did she bought a poison and hide it?? She want to kill me?? Areum?? Rina?? wait what!? No! Nonsense! Yoon Jeonghan stop! No way she'll do that but

My mind seems can't take it off. I then stood up and went to her room. Without knocking or anything I push the door opened harshly that made her shocked. She fixed herself and already on her feet. She looked so flustered as she was just in her bathrobe. Her face to crimson red.

I cleared my throat and walked more inside. "Where did you go?" was what I asked. She's fidgeting with her finger before answering "I-I'm working r-remember?" I tried to look at her hand but she keep pulling her sleeves down and held it tightly.

There must be something.

I then walked closer to her and standing right in front of her while she keep pulling her hand and hiding it behind her back. I look at her while she had her head down. I can smell the fresh out of shower from her. Strawberry. Even though I hate her I admit that her scent are so intoxicating. It ruining me.

No! Shut it! Yoon Jeonghan come back to your sense!

Blinking my eyes many times to keep and throw those thought away. I then walked even closer. "Why did you keep hiding your hand?" I asked, whispering closer to her face and she seems to have a hard time in breathing.

"N-nothing" she said looking down and put both of her hands at more secured the back. I just scoffed at it. Stupid. I then tried to grab it but she quickly pulled herself away from me. What the hell? and she's that fast? It made me widen my eyes.

"If it's really nothing then why you're hiding it" I asked again as I put both of my hand on my waist looking at her seriously. "I-I....I was....I j-just...." hearing her stutter making me move foward and closer just to reach for her hands which I succeed for. She looked shocked and tried to pull it away.

But man, I'm stronger than her of course it wont work. She keep squirming to let her go while I keep pulling her sleeves away to look at it when we both loose balance and landing on the bed with me above her.

Her eyes widen in surprise that made her look silly but funny. Sh-t Yoon Jeonghan! Stop it will you! I shaked it off and focus of her hand. She was asking me to stop and pulling her hand away but I pulled it back with my other hand holding hers. I pulled her sleeve and saw a bandage?

A bandage? why she's wearing one? and it's soaking wet either.

"Why you have this?" I asked looking at her straightly as I let her hands go. "I-I said it before it-it's n-nothin—"

"Say nothing again and you'll know what happened" I said threatening that made her words got cut off. She then pulled her hand back and went under the blanket, making her back facing me. I was still thinking and when I look back she already closed her eyes. I stay there few minutes thinking of something.