22. Unveiled

Some secrets are better to reveal

Pratima - Playing Chaya

It was almost four in the evening when the Prince and I returned to the palace. We devised a plan against the "Royal Rascals" as he termed the mission.

Laid some ground rules for behaviour. The thought of rules made me grin like a fool. I behaved like a woman from the '50-'60s era and he mocked me but I had so much fun restricting him. No matter how much I was attracted to him I had to protect my heart which used to jump at his every stare, stop beating whenever he smiled and went erratically mad with a slightest touch of his finger.

Royals were happy. My new father was boasting about the alliance to other royal families, my new mother was doing her favourite job, selecting dresses and other stuff required.
I was enjoying my time. I should feel guilty for deceiving everyone but I wasn't feeling an ounce of guilt. I was happy about this engagement. I will get to wear the clothes and jewellery I had only dreamt of.

The Big-Fat-Indian-Wedding I yearned for was being organised. By now I knew the definition of  'simple' for the royals was our definition of 'over-the-top.'

My parents would have never done anything like this for me. With whatever sources they had I knew they would prefer to save. The thought brought me back to my mother's words she told to Chaya. I needed to know what this was all about.

*********************************************************************************************************************
Chaya- Playing Pratima

I was happy to know Pri and Praneet were on good talking terms. She briefed me about their plans and ground rules. The girl was mad. She was trying to keep herself safe from a boy who was a gentleman. Here, I was going in the mad-dog's kennel to get bitten. Uday was on his way but it will take him time and I had to take the risk.

I knocked and Badal pulled me inside his room. He hugged me tightly. "What took you so long, darling. Can you feel I was going so restless?"

Yeah, I could feel his horn poking me.
Ehhh!
I want to hit him but when the time comes. He gave me a dress and whispered in my ear, "I want to see you in this."

I went towards his bathroom but he stopped me.
Oooh! Oh!
"I want to dress up my princess," He said coming towards me.

"Badal, it's my first time. I will change and come. I am too shy. What if you don't like something in me. I don't want to be rejected at the first base only. Give me five minutes?" I tried my luck, my brains, my charms and it worked. He let me go.

I opened the packet and saw a three-piece lingerie set and laughed at his choice.
I was comfortable wearing revealing clothes. The lingerie was not that revealing as I imagined. Yes, it was of cheap quality but I could still wear it. Looks like yellow was his favourite colour.
I wore the yellow undergarments set and half net-half satin flared nightgown over it. I was looking hot.

I tracked Uday on GPS and he was still ten minutes away. Badal knocked on the door and I came out.
He scanned me like an x-ray scanner. I could feel he even saw what was not on the display. His pupils dilated and his mouth was drooling with lust.

"You look sexy." He took me to the bed and pushed me.
Jerk.

He opened his shirt and slept next to me.
Thank God! He didn't do anything.
The next moment he pulled me over him and kissed me. He was moving his lips all over my face and I was struggling. I didn't shout but my legs were kicking him voluntarily.