37. Confession of Attraction?

Chaya- Playing Pratima

After an amazing round of lovemaking, Ragini and I were scrutinising the project. Ragini had impeccable taste in interiors and though this hotel did not have the budget, we tried to do our best.

We had dinner with granny and tried to get the truth or hint about her past. She was very smart. Probably she was playing this game for years. But, it was two princesses against one.
How long could she survive?

Another project in our hand was Nani. Ragini was adamant to throw her out of the window. She treated Ragini as a worker and wanted to make the best use of her.

If Nani wanted to save her ass from a badass princess she must fix her ways else Ragini had already framed her obituary advertisement.

Uday told us Praneet and Pratima were staying at her home and we placed our bets on what could happen tonight.

Ragini said her brother was an old school and max he could do was kiss Pri's cheek.
I was sure they would kiss since I saw the desperation in their eyes.
Uday told us about his plan to make Praneet jealous and how it worked. "They must be probably talking and making up. Besides, Pri won't do anything. She knows nothing. I assume."
We laughed at Uday's confusion and concern in the end. He was a brother every girl deserved.

I slept with granny today. It was important. We decided to drink and bond. Time to get some drunken secrets out?

**********************************************************************************************************************
Pratima

"Umm... We are not exactly husband and wife." My voice was shaky. If his closeness was making me shiver, his question made my lips quiver.

He chuckled and that sounded, wow! I turned around to face him.

*BAD MOVE*

We were barely a few inches away from each other and he was looking at me so passionately and I was looking at him with desperation.

The moment was right.
The feeling was ripe.
I don't exactly remember how, but Praneet's lips were on mine and was kissing me.
I was being kissed?

Oh! No!
We were lying down so, my leg won't pop up and where was the fountain?

His lips were soft. I was conscious about mine. I had not even applied lip balm since last night. How careless of me. Why was I thinking of all this now, when I ruined the experience for him.
Experience?

I didn't even know how to exactly kiss. Books and television were not a great source. Should I reciprocate or stop him?
I was flying in the air. I was free from the chains of struggle. I was powerless. But I memorised how his lips moved and I was about to copy his step but Praneet broke the kiss and looked at me.

"Sorry!" He suddenly got up from the bed making me nervous and expressed in a shaky voice, "I shouldn't have. Without your permission but I couldn't help it. You had such an angelic shine and I just couldn't resist any longer."

He looked at me with honesty and said, "Okay, before you hit me or get me wrong I will make myself clear."

Praneet exhaled a heavy breath while mine was hitched in my lungs in the anticipation of his words. He bobbed his Adam's apple to calm himself then confessed, "From the day your hoddie slipped from your head and I saw that gorgeous damp face of yours, I have been hell attracted to you. On all days, at all moments of the day, there has never been a single second when I have not admired you or your beauty."