31. Twosome

The moon has stories of our spontaneous and vigorous encounters under the sheets of erotic desires.

Chaya- Playing Pratima

Ragini and I were on fire last night. We lost the count of sex sessions we dived in. She was a bomb that exploded in my arms and I was a cracker she lighted with her flame. She was beautiful, hot and sexy. She pleasured me in every way, emotionally and physically.

"Stop staring, you creep." Ragini said still sleeping and pulled me towards her.

"I will show you how to creep." I got excited with the thought and rubbed my bare body with hers.

"Hmmm," she moaned in her sleep and I kissed her ear lob. I was too aroused and I feel, I could never get enough of her so, I kissed her everywhere. Her neck was absolutely sexy and I loved the smell of her hair. Her boobs were peachy and perky. They fit in my palm and I kneaded them.

Rubbing my core with her from below and chewing her breast simultaneously made her moan louder. I took her lips with mine to stifle the moans because Granny was in the room next to ours and I didn't want any suspicions.

When we were short of breath, I broke the kiss and put my finger inside her. She groaned with pleasure. Her under legs were my next target and I kissed her at all points I knew would make her feel elated. We swapped the positions and she repeated what I did but in her way.

She was more aggressive and wild. The way she moulded my boobs I feared they would grow in a day. My mother always told me to exercise for bigger boobs. 'Men' like to play with them and I should pleasure the man I marry. Guess, even my 'girl' was fairly satisfied with what she got.

"You are gorgeous, Chaya." Ragini complimented me before licking my insides. It was her first time too but she seemed to be an expert.

"Are you sure I am your first? You are skilled, baby." My hands were playing with her silky traces while she was assaulting my sore vagina.

Ragini looked into my eyes and promised me, "You are my first and will be my last. I love you, Chaya and I will fight the world for you."

We kissed each other to seal the deal. Tears brimmed in our eyes because we knew we have to fight a war of acceptance. We were no ordinary girls, we were princesses of our nonexistent on paper but existent kingdoms.

She wiped my tears and took me in her embrace.
The way I fit in her arms, I doubted any man's arms could hold me.

"It's cliche but I can stay like this forever." I kissed Ragini's heart while playing with her tightened nipples.

"You are welcome, baby. Just watch your weight. Granny's parathas are making you heavy. My hand is sore." Ragini's comment got her a smack then a kiss. We were kissing while our hands were doing their business.

My mobile vibrated disturbing our session. "Pri, come down for breakfast. You are so late for the office today. Check on Ragini too. We should make the best use of her abilities and services while she is here." Nani was so irritating and greedy.

"Nani we were working till late. I am with Ragini and we will come in half an hour." I assured her and disconnected her call.
"Get up lazy bum, it's late." I told Ragini and wore my shirt.

"You do have a sexy bum, you know," Ragini commented making me blush. I dressed quickly and left her room. We decided to meet at breakfast in half hour so that Nani doesn't grill us.

Granny for some reason was getting inquisitive. She had several questions to ask Ragini. I also had something to discuss with her. I wanted to do that last night but last night was a...