41. Two Truths, no lie.

Chaya- Playing Pratima

Ragini and I were super excited for the opening of the hotel wing of the motel tomorrow. We had put our heart and soul into the project. How to work on a bare minimum budget and get maximum benefits was something we had never experienced. Bargaining was such an amazing trait. I felt like I have been looted all my life. We had so much money but using it wisely was an intelligent step.

Ragini was the girl of my dreams. We had loved each other since we were young but our love grew manifold in these days. Emotionally and physically we were inseparable. The anxiety if we will ever be able to live like this motivated us to explore all possible depths of ecstasy.

Granny dressed in a beautiful saree for the inauguration and looked ethereal.

"If you age like that Chaya, I will have to hire guards to protect you," Ragini kissed me hard and I went red with her remark.

I framed some amazing eye-catching advertisements and Ragini clicked aesthetic pictures of the hotel before we listed it on major online portals. With various inaugural offers, the hotel was packed to 80% capacity and we were expecting our first guest around 11 a.m.

Pri's parents had organised a small pooja and were busy with that. They had a small gathering of friends and relatives much to Nani's dismay. She was against any kind of celebration.

Our first guest arrived and to our utter surprise, it was Uday. I checked the booking with the newly appointed receptionist and it was in the name of 'Uday Raj Ranuat'. I didn't know his full name.

"Can the royal eagles make a commoner happy? I had to check." Uday instigated us and we gave him a 'challenge accepted' nod.

By the evening we were hell tired and I warned Ragini, "You are not jumping on me tonight. I am drained out."

"I will kick you if you start anything in the middle of the night." Ragini threatened me and we shared a laugh.

Granny came to us and hugged me tightly. "I am so proud of you, Pri. You proved to everyone that I am not just a girl who kept running. I am a responsible parent as well. Thank you, my child." Granny's appreciation made me so emotional.

Granny put her hand on Ragini's head with love and said, "Ragini, thank you, sweetheart. You must know if I am calling you a sweetheart you are one. Ragini I don't know why you dedicated your heart and soul to our small hotel but you must know it means a lot to us. Therefore, I shall give a reward which you deserve."

She joined Ragini's hand with mine.
Oh! Oh! Oh!
Our faces lost colour. Did she know?

She made us sit and took a seat next to us. "Girls, don't be afraid. Do you think you can fool this "wine" called granny? I may drink myself to sleep but I know everything that is happening in the room next door. All loud and the stifled moans are audible to me. Your grandfather was an incarnation of Eros and he loved me so much that I can bet the capacity and innovativeness he had no man on earth could ever have.
Pri, I am sorry my child I could never understand your sexual preferences. But, now that I know, I just want to tell you, that I am happy with whoever you choose as yours.
This world does not understand love but when have lovers abide by the rules of the world. Create your world my girls, you have the blessings of this Aphrodite." Granny winked calling herself Aphrodite.

Ragini and I hugged her tightly. Was she even human? She was the first person who was not only standing by our side but also giving us encouragement and strength.

"Granny, I love you." I expressed between my tears.

"I know, you silly girl. But you must tell me how did you discover that you prefer the same sex? As far as I remember you have always been attracted to Damon or Chandler or Virat Kohli or that Uday too, I guess." Granny's question was valid. Pri was a girl who dreamt of a sexy, macho life partner.