Chapter 14- Azrael

He had stumbled back a couple of steps, clearly trying to process the words I had just uttered, "You

He had stumbled back a couple of steps, clearly trying to process the words I had just uttered, "You.." He paled, "How long?" He dared to ask, frantically searching my face as if it would answer his questions.

"It doesn't matter." My voice shook.

"How long?" He growled.

"Two years." I grimaced at the way his face twisted. I hated that look. That look of pity. The sympathy that swam through his features. Fuck. I hated it so much.

"Why haven't you said anything? What about Rico?" He was frantic, his hands were shaking as he tried to hide it while running them through his hands. Loki on the other hand was just staring at me with a blank face and but I knew what Loki was thinking about. I knew what was going through his head.

"Azrael!" Lucio boomed when I wouldn't answer his question.

I sighed, "I have to go." I said quietly.

"You are not going anywhere." He growled, yanking me right back towards him when I tried to walk away. "You are not going back over there, do you understand me?" He said quietly, holding my jaw with his hands so that I wouldn't turn away.

"I have to!" I cried.

"I said, no." He hissed, venomously.

My eyes clench shut in fear.

Fear, because I know that they are going to try to make an escape for me.

Fear, because I know the consequences of trying to escape. I know the consequences of not being home on time, I know consequences of every move I make. Right or Wrong, she doesn't care because she hates me. She hates the curls in my head, she hates the way I speak. She hates the way I look, the way I walk- it doesn't fucking matter what I do, I'm as good as dead to her.

"Lucio." I say, my voice strained causing him to pause, "You can't fucking save me, haven't you learned already?" I growl, my anxiety growing. I could feel my mind starting to hyperventilate.

"Because you won't fucking let me! You won't let me, Azrael." He practically screams, "You keep fucking giving up and brushing off the fact that you are getting pummeled down like a fucking punching bag. Enough is enough, you won't be stepping foot inside that house unless it's with me." He turns the corner with my arm still in his hand, completely ignoring the struggle Loki is going through the catch up to us.

"Por favor, solo bájame." I plead. Huffing I punch the shit out of his fucking arm, causing him to flinch but his grip only tightens. "Maldito pinchazo." I mutter under my breath. This time I turn to Loki in hopes of help, " Por favor no le dejes hacer esto, Loki." I plead and beg, you could hear the strain and fear in my voice causing his face to soften as he grits his teeth, switching his gaze between me and Lucio.