Chapter 16- Azrael

Then he slammed his lips against against mine

Then he slammed his lips against against mine. It wasn't soft and sweet. No. It was rough and dirty and I absolutely loved it. His hands were running all over me. His scent distracted me to no end. His grip on me tightened as he gently wrapped a hand around the base of my neck, never removing his lips from mine More. More. More. I wanted more.

Our tongues fought for dominance. Our teeth biting at each other's lips feverishly. My hands running through his dark curls before pulling even closer. It was ecstasy. His hands wandering down to my ass, giving it a harsh squeeze, causing me to moan against his mouth before pulling back for air. He doesn't stop though, he moves down to my jawline, leaving wet and rough kisses all the way down to my neck as I pant against him.

My eyes shut, just taking in this moment. A moment I didn't want to end. I didn't know how we got here but we did and there was no turning back. I didn't want to go back. This was bliss and I felt content.

"Lucio." I breath heavily, completely dazed. "Lucio." I whimper when he bites down on my neck before soothing it down with his tongue.

"Lucio." I try once more, gently pushing against him as I feel him smile against my neck.

When I lean back to meet his gaze, he's already staring down at me with soft eyes, "You're so pretty, Angel." He breathes, almost as if he's in awe. As if he was infatuated with me.

I shy away, ducking my face. There was nothing pretty about me. I was utterly ruined and disgusting to look at. I couldn't even look at myself in the mirror without my heart hurting. I was broken and beaten. Every scar and bruise on me screamed ugly. I hated it.

He gently cups my face, lifting it up and forcing me to meet his gaze, "Don't do that." He demands, his hand tightening against my jaw when I try to move, "I can see your walls building, Azrael. Stop it. Stop trying to block me out." He tells me softly.

"I'm not." I grit, lying through my teeth. I let myself be vulnerable. I promised myself, I wouldn't ever do that again. It was overwhelming. I could feel myself on the edge of a breakdown. Insecurities were hitting me all at once. Fears were starting rise.

"Hey." He soothes, "Don't cry, it's okay." He whispers hoarsely as if watching me cry was painful.

"Are you going to leave me again?" I couldn't stop the words from leaving my mouth. I was panicking. What if I let him in again and he leaves me? What if I forgive him and regret it?

"Stop." He growls at me, "I'm not going anywhere." He tells me, "I swear to you, I won't ever leave you." He leans down to leave a soft kiss on my lips before pulling back, "I'm here." He says, pulling me into a gentle embrace and cradling me as if I were a child.

"You promise?" I whimper pathetically.

"On my life, Azrael. I'm not leaving you now or ever."  He swears, before leaving a gentle kiss right below my ear.