Sneak Peak- Book 2

"Loki

"Loki."

All he sees is red as he throws another fist against the guy under him. He isn't sure if he's even breathing but that doesn't matter to him. It's not his fault, no, no. It isn't. It can't be. He can't control it, right?

"Loki." A sweet voice calls out to him, "Let him go, baby." The voice says, the usual mischievous voice now filled with so much concern.

His movements freeze when the voice lays gentle hands on his bicep, moving up to cup his face. His body instantly relaxing as he peers into those soft brown eyes of his lover. Many emotions swim through them as they hold eye contact but then she flashes him a comforting smile. "You're okay, just relax." She whispers soothingly.

Eris.

It's just Eris, she understands. She knows this isn't his fault. She isn't afraid of him, right? She doesn't look afraid only worried, other than that she looks completely relaxed. Why isn't she afraid?

"Relax." Her grip on his face becomes tighter, trying to keep him in place before he starts freaking out again. She struggles to pull him up but manages anyways as they stand there face to face. "Just relax, baby." She speaks softly. She's so beautiful, so understanding.

He doesn't want to share her with anybody, he's selfish and he doesn't care. "I don't want to share, I won't Eris." He whispers, scared to run her away from him.

She nods, sighing softly, "That's okay, Loki." Her voice sad, so unhappy. He knew it wasn't okay, they had this conversation before. She didn't want to feel like she was being controlled, she wanted to thrive on her freedom that she was fighting so hard for. She wanted to be able to hang out with her friends without Loki get getting jealous. He knew he was holding her back but he couldn't let her go. Not now, not ever and she didn't want to leave.

They understood each other, needed each other.

They craved one another.

They had been pulled in way to deep to leave now.

He watched as she blinked back her tears, he made her sad. It made him sad, so much guilt was eating at him. He didn't want this, he didn't want to be like this. He remembers the first time he told her he loved her, she had wore a beautiful smile that held so much warmth when she repeated the words. He wanted to see that smile, the smile that caused his heart to race.

"I'm so sorry, mi amor." He whispers hoarsely, his eyes watering. Was she going to leave him? He didn't want her too. He wouldn't let her. He wanted every fiber, every inch of her.

"That's okay." Her voice cracks as she fights to keep the frown off her face. He knew she was hurt, it wasn't okay. He needed help, he needed to control himself so that she can be happy.

"I love you, Eris. So fucking much baby." His voice low and promising as he nudges her cheek with his nose, his hand gently gripping the back of her neck. Then he watches her lips as they slowly spread into a smile, it wasn't the brightest but it was genuine so he'd take it. That's all he wanted, he just wanted that sweet smile to stay on her face forever.

"I love you." She replies before leaving a sweet kiss on his lips. Short and sweet, filled with so much love. Love for him, reassurance that she wouldn't leave.

She was here, here to stay.

AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH IM SO EXCITEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD! ARE YOU EXCITEDDDDDDD ?