Chapter 1- Lucio

"You wanna repeat what the fuck you just said?" I hiss, my hands wrapped tightly around his collar while holding him up against the brick wall

"You wanna repeat what the fuck you just said?" I hiss, my hands wrapped tightly around his collar while holding him up against the brick wall. He shakes in fear, and I watch as his eyes dart back in forth down the alleyway, hoping for someone to come save him.

But no one will. No one can.

He shakes his head, "I-I don't understand." I can see it, the fear swimming in his eyes, the same way it does in everyone elses eyes.

I sneer back at him, "Well let me fucking help you understand." My arm reels back before I yank my fist forward meeting the center of his nose. I hear the crack and watch as he cries out in pain, "The next time I hear some shit about that name from your mouth again, I'm going to make you wish you were dead, entiendes ahora?" I lean forward, making sure to keep eye contact.

He breathes heavily, nodding his head quickly. "Yes I u-understand." I let his body drop from my hands before sending another fist towards his jaw, knocking his head sideways in the process.

"Good." I grin down at him before stepping over him and making my way out through the dark alley

"You finished?" My best friend Kaio asks, raising an eyebrow at me as I jump in towards the passenger seat. I nod, gesturing him to drive off, already fucking sick and tired of this damn place.

It's quiet for a couple of moments, having to much on my mind with the constant overthinking. My mind was always in the gutter, worrying about everything that could possibly go wrong with coming back here. My brothers. My angel. Everything. It was to much for me. This was scary and brought back to many memories. This was fucking real and it was to late to back out. I made my choices and now it was time to own up to them.

I run a hand through my dark hair and sigh out in distress, "You think my brothers will hate me?" My voice filled with despair and desolation. I fucking left them. What type of brother was I?

It's quiet for a moment before he opens his mouth, "I don't know man, I think they'll be upset for a while." Kaio softly replies, "When we left, we left without a word Lucio." I watch his grip tighten on the wheel. "I know it's hard for you because it's hard for me too but those are your fucking brothers. You're family. They have every right to be upset with you." I could feel my heart beat heavily against my rib cage while taking in his every word.

"You're my family too." I argue back, he was the sole purpose I left in the first place.

My best fucking friend. I'd go through hell and back for him.

"I know." His smile is weak and pained when he glances back at me.

"What about Azrael?" I grit out, my fist clenching in nervousness.

He shakes his head, "I don't know." He whispers and I swear I could hear the pain in his voice.

"Fuck. What about you?" I ask hesitantly, almost scared to hear his response.