Chapter 2- Azrael

Jesus fucking christ

I absolutely fucking hate this hell hole.

Walking through the halls I can feel the stares on the back of my head like usual.

But who gives a fuck, right?

I walk straight into the office to pick up a late pass and I could already see the bitch at the front desk glaring at me.

"You're late." She hisses.

Oh fucking bite me.

"No fucking shit, give me the god damn pass so I can get going." I mutter loud enough for her to hear, causing her cheeks to burst red with anger.

"What's wrong with your eyes?" She inspects my eyes suspiciously, noticing how red they were.

I wonder if she can tell how droopy they feel as well. "None of your damn business. Jesus, give me my pass." I snark out at her in annoyance and impatience.

She huffs before ripping the pass out of her stupid booklet and passing it to me amd before I know it I'm headed straight towards the classroom without second thought. Strolling in, I don't even notice how I've suddenly caught everyone's attention. "Azrael you're late. Again." The teacher points out, finally catching my attention.

"Really? I didn't notice." I reply sarcastically before throwing the pass on his desk.

He shakes his head in disappointment but I didn't bother taking it to heart, everyone was disappointed in me. "You've missed the lesson introduction." He speaks up again and I roll my eyes before heading towards my seat in the back.

"Yeah, I'm sorry." I throw myself in the chair, glancing around the classroom when I still feel eyes on me.

"Are you high, Azrael?" My attention immediately snapping towards the little fucker in front of me, as she taunts it out louder than she's supposed too. "Oh and look at your neck." She glances at the marks on my neck in disgust, obviously taking them the wrong way.

I glance up at her with a blank face before shrugging, "Yeah, did you know that your papi has a choking kink?" I ask innocently, watching as a vein pops out on her forehead. I can hear some of the students gasping at the disrespect but so what? She started it. "If you could turn around and leave me the fuck alone now, eso estaría bien." I sit back on my chair, watching as she huffs before turning around to face the front of the classroom.

"Colombian piece of shit." She mutters under her breath, causing me to grin sarcastically at her obvious distaste.

I place my head down on the desk, getting ready to take a nap. My head kills and my neck still aches. I could hear tapping on the desk and laughter coming from the back of the classroom. I could fucking hear the bitch in front of me smacking the shit out of the piece of gum in her mouth, or the fidgeting from the student next to me.