Chapter 15- Lucio

I hesitantly wait behind Azrael and Rico as as they wait on someone to open the door

I hesitantly wait behind Azrael and Rico as as they wait on someone to open the door. Fuck. I was nervous. This brought me back to the very first time I came back and tried to see my brothers. Rico held tightly on his sisters hand, I could see her hand turning red and yet she still didn't seem to mind. I'm pretty sure his grip wasn't intentional, especially since he was to focused on the ground below him.

When the door opens, Azrael is immediately swept into a huge hug which most likely meant LeRoy was the one who opened up since he was such a fucking softy, "Wow, I feel like I haven't seen you in forever." He tells her sweetly, breathing in her scent before pulling away as he takes in her features. His eyes zero in on the bruises on her face before swallowing thickly and forcing a smile, "What's going on? I didn't know you were coming." He wonders before turning his attention towards Rico, "Hey niño, what's up? Come give me a hug." He smiles before squeezing the life out of the poor kid and then he finally notices me.

I watch him let Rico go as he straightens up. All forms of kindness gone as he stares at me with a gritted jaw, "What the fuck are you doing here?" He growls, yanking Azrael and Rico behind him as if I was a threat to them. Ouch. It hurt. It really did but I hid it well and threw him a lazy smile.

"Where's Loki?" I ask.

He glares at me before calling down Loki. When Loki appears, Lucas is following behind him. "What the hell do you want? I'm tired." Loki growls but stops short when he sees everyone, "Well, I'll be damned. You actually decided to stop being stubborn." He laughs breathlessly when Lucas reaches out to grab Azrael in a gentle hug before giving her cheek a kiss to greet her and ruffling Rico's curls, laughing when Rico smacks his hands away.

"You knew they were coming?" LeRoy questions, confused.

Loki nods, "Yeah, their staying with us." He shrugs and LeRoys jaw drops before staring at Azrael and Rico who are following behind Lucas as he helps them with their stuff up the stairs. Loki turns to me with a frown, "You can come in, I guess." And I swear I see LeRoy's soul leave his body.

"Dude!" He hisses, "What the fuck is going on?"

And because I'm such an asshole, I shove the shit out of him before stepping foot into the house I once grew up in. Everything looked so.....different. The walls weren't white anymore instead they were a soft grey. Everything was nicely placed instead of the mess it use to be from all the fighting and playing we did. The frames were nicely hung and it smelt like fucking cinnamon.

I walk further into the kitchen and that pretty much looked the same except the soft grey that covered the walls as well. I'm distracted when I hear growling behind me and when I turn on me heel, I give it the dirtiest look ever, "Is that fucking Nava's dog?" I groan. I hated that huge fucker. He was a black doberman dog named Abiri. Evil piece of shit. What the hell was that asshole doing here? I already have to deal with him and his two siblings at Kaio's. He was Nava's favorite dog and as much as he annoyed me he played his role right and protected Nava when needed. She loved the shit out of her dogs and unfortunately they only listened to her so if he were to attack me right now she wouldn't be here to stop him. Lovely.