Chapter 26- Lucio

"Lucio

"Lucio."

"Lucio."

"Lucio!" A voice yells but I can't hear anything as my hand tightens around Carla's neck. The only sound I hear is the small whimpers coming from her mouth as she begs me to let her go.

"Lucio..." The voice pleads, "Mano, listen to me." I recognize it as LeRoys voice, "Let her go." His voice shakes in fear, "We just got you back, do you understand me?" He tries to pull on my arm but it's no use, "If you kill her, we lose you. You'll be sent to jail. Is that what you want?" He finishes but I'm not listening as I stare back at Carla.

"We use to look up to you." I whisper, watching as she coughs, "Did you know that? I use to think you were a perfect mother with a perfect life and a perfect family." I continue, ignoring the way she slaps and scratches at my hand to let her go, "You hurt, Azrael." My voice cracks from how angry I am, "You beat on the girl that I love and today you stabbed.....you stabbed your daughter. You almost took something from me. Something that I can't live without." I finish, her face turning a different shade of red at the lack of oxygen but I could care less.

All I can think about is the blood on my hands as I held Azrael's limp body in my arms when I found her. That was by farthest the most scariest moment of my life and all I could remember was how hard I cried into the crook of her neck when I realized she was still breathing. It was Matias who rushed to grab her so that he could bring her to the hospital but I stood behind because there was no way I would let her mother get away with this. Ever. I'd kill her before I left this house.

LeRoy was saying something but again I wasn't listening. I didn't care about going to jail. I didn't care about the consequences. Right now all I wanted was revenge. It's all I could think about as my body shook with fury. I couldn't even think straight as blood rushed throughout my brain.

"P-please...." She gasps.

The laugh that comes out of me is unrecognizable, "You gonna beg? ¿Ruegame?" I sneer, nastily. "Let me ask you something. Did Azrael beg you to stop?" I whisper. It's her eyes that give away her answer, "She did, huh? Let me guess? You ignored her, didn't you?" She says nothing, only slaps at my hand.

I'm shoved harshly away from her and I'm held back by LeRoy just a Loki enters my sight, "Get off me." I bark out in a voice that doesn't even sound like mine.

"No." Loki breathes, "Hey, Hey. Look at me." He demands trying grab hold of my face as struggle to move.

My breathing is heavy, "You almost took her away from me..." I mutter, "You almost took her away from me!" I yell, thrashing in my brothers hold to get to her, watching as she holds her neck in fear of me attacking again. "I'll kill you." I promise, "I don't give a shit what it takes but I will." I breathe out.