1.1

[1.1]

Trouble

The air was ruffling Rae's hair as she pressed on the gas pedal. The neat bun she was wearing was a complete mess and strands of white hair were hitting her goggles. But she was smiling, the speed thrilled her. She took a sharp right, away from the main road, and slowed down the car. She looked carefully around her as she stopped the car in front of a big building.

Raising her head, Rae saw a big Police aircraft heading away from the station. "I guess I'm missing all the action," she whispered for herself, taking off her goggles and throwing them on the passenger's seat.

She sighed, walking towards a dark alley. Her body was stiff, and she was extremely careful, ready to take out her metal cables or throwing stars if needed. Rae stepped in front of a metal door with worn-out posters. Most of them were boxing matched, some illegal bending fight. That's how she knew she was at the right place. She opened the door without even knocking.

When Rae entered the building, a strong wave of heat hit her face. A grimace appeared on her face when the smell of sweat flooded her nostrils.

She slowly walked in the dim halls, trying to find what she was looking for.

"Come on man, that's all you got?"

Rae frowned at the voices. She followed them until get got louder and she was standing in front of a staircase that led to a basement.

"Kyoshi help me, I don't want to find another dead body again," she muttered, slowly descending the stairs and approaching the room. She looked through a small creek of the wooden door and saw multiple men training, but no sign of elven years old Taiyo. Taking a big breath, Rae straightened her postured and flexed her fingers, ready for what was about to come.

"Well, well, well, look at what we have here," she said, a smirk playing on her lips as she bursts through the door. The three men in the room were startled. Two of them started bending fire, their hands covered in flames as they waited the best moment to attack. However, the third one, much older, was watching Rae carefully.

"you know," Rae stated, "I have no idea what you are doing, but it feels illegal."

She laughed and the two men looked at each other in confusion. The older man rolled his eyes and said, "Cut the crap, Akemi. What do you what?"