PREQUEL/REQUESTS/NEW STORY

Hello my lovely readers!  I am back :)

I come with (one) bad news and (two) good news.

The bad news first :

Unfortunately, I will not be doing a prequel to this story :( I don't have enough time and I already have way too many fanfic projects, as well as some very important exams, and the ideas of a prequel that I had are very complex and difficult to do in a moment like this.

BUT NOW, the good news ;)

1.

If any of you have requests on this story, feel free to either comment them here or message me directly on wattpad. I will be taking requests regarding this story only. So, if you want to learn about any of Rae's childhood moments or interactions, feel free to share and I will try to write something interesting as fast as I can! Same goes for her relationship with Iroh. If you want to learn about any specific moments, don't be afraid to contact me :)

2.

Now, I know that time isn't in my favour (I have so many things to do for school, I also have exams and my free time really isn't much), but I will try to do ANOTHER Iroh fanfic :) (you can clearly see my obsession with his character :/)

It will be on another account though :

ghostwriterDX (also on wattpad)

The story takes place before Korra is born and the main original character is the youngest daughter of Aang and Katara (the story is called Forsaken Wasteland)

The story barely has a few chapters as of today, and the updates will not come extremely frequently, but I'm really motivated to get the story going as much as I can.

Thank you all for understanding and for reading this story!

Love you all <3