Two For The Blood (Eric Northman) Ch. 29 Answers

Ch. 29 Answers

The day had started off like any other day. I woke up, got dressed, had breakfast, and went to work. The little kids were learning their routines and everything so fast! I was so proud of them!

"Excuse me, Miss Knight?"

It was the end of class and all of the moms and some dads were picking up their kids. I turned around to see a woman. "Yes?"

"When will their recital be again?"

"Oh, I have the date set a month from today," I smiled and she thanked me before leaving.

~

I was happy when I got home because I could tell Eric was awake and I could feel that he was excited.

"Honey I'm home," I said and smiled when strong arms wrapped around be from behind.

"Hello my love. How are you?" Eric whispered down into my ear and placed a small kiss on my neck. I couldn't help but giggle because it tickled so much.

"Broken. Did you sleep well?" I asked and pulled away to bring my dance stuff upstairs to our bedroom.

Eric followed and answered, "Yes. How is the production coming?"

It really made me smile when Eric asked about my work. Like he really cared. "The kids are doing great! They learn everything so fast!"

My hunky Viking opened the door for me and I sat my stuff by one of the closet doors on the far wall. Just as I was about to change my shirt Eric came over and grabbed my hands. "Let me do that," He smiled and I let him.

With the most delicate of touch he removed my shirt and pants and put a cute yellow sun dress on me with thin straps.

"Cute," I gushed and hugged him.

"Well I do dresses," Eric said in a gay voice and flicked his wrist. I burst out laughing so bad I fell to the floor in a fit. It was too much, I couldn't barely breath.

After five minutes of solid laughter my belly was aching and Eric picked me up. "Glad to make you laugh."

"Oh I needed that. I love you so much," I chuckled and placed a kiss on his lips before laying down on the bed.

Eric joined me and pulled me close. "Do you want to come to Fangtasia tonight or are you too tired?" He asked and I snuggled in close to his chest.

"I'm a little tired but let me take a quick nap and I'll be as good as new."

~

I would like to sit and talk to Pam without for once at Fangtasia without some sort of disruption to you know talk about girly things and stuff. Really is that so much to ask for? Apparently the douche bag sitting next to me thought so.

This dude was a down right bomb, and not in the good way. Sure he was good looking: short brown hair, chiseled features, broad shoulders, six feet tall give or take, and had nice green eyes but I wasn't in the mood, and his attitude made my skin boil in disgust.

"So I hear you're the sheriff's pet. Is that true?" Mr. Douche asked slyly and I turned to look at him while Pam growled. I patted her on the hand without looking at her and she told me she would be back.

"No," I said flatly and turned back to take a sip of my water.

Mr. Douche chuckled low in his throat and grazed my leg with his hand. "Then why don't I buy you a drink and we can get out of here if you're not Eric Northman's."