Two For The Blood (Eric Northman) Ch.24 Have Fun

Ch.24 Have Fun

"Hello Violet." The little blonde girl repeated with a polite grin.

"Uh..."I stood there dumfounded for a minute. Who was this little girl?

Eric gripped my hand tighter and sniffed the air. His muscles tensed in his arm and I gave him a look of question.

The little girl giggled, "Oh come on Violet! I thought this encounter would be much more fun than our last time. I'm wearing a nice dress instead of looking like your vampire."

My eyes grew wide and my body tensed. It was the person or thing that had looked like me and Eric and kicked my ass a good way in the bathroom. Eric put the pieces together too and shoved me behind him. I tried to move back to the side but he wouldn't let me.

The little stopped giggling once she saw Eric shield me and said, "So you get it now. Good. I was starting to think you two were of a stupid bunch. But I see you came all this way to this island. It's your's isn't it Eric?" She asked and when he didn't say anything she continued. "You two were a little hard to find. Now that you're getting stronger Violet I can't locate you so fast. Though you won't be invincible until your twenty four or something..."

"What the hell do you want?" I spat and was able to finally get out of Eric's grasp. I walked right up to the little girl but left a good two feet in between us.

"I'm evil demigod. It's all part of the fun to put you on edge and to see you crumble before my big party." She smiled sweetly up at me and I cringed.

I could feel Eric screaming at me through the bond to get behind him but I willed him somehow to stay put, and he did.

"What the hell are you doing? Are trying to be some Lilith from the show Supernatural? I mean come on! You're dressed like a little girl. Get original." I sneered an instantly the air turned cold and the smiling little girl was no longer cheerful.

"My true form is the thing nightmares are made of you pathetic piece of shit. You're lucky I don't strip your skin off layer by layer and make sure you're awake for the whole thing. Or-"

"I get it, you're evil." I cut in and the insulting mouth and glaring eyes turned into a pleasant little happy girl again.

"I knew I liked your spunk! Killing you is going to be more fun than I thought!" She cheered and clapped her hands in glee.

I stood there unsure what to think. This was really creeping me out and Eric was dieing to move but still frozen to the spot when I told him to stay previously.

"I will stop you though, be sure of that." I warned and stood tall and strong.

"Oh I have no doubt you'll try. What with your little blood sucker behind you. Oh and little Godric whispering to you in your dreams. Please, I know what you're going to do even before you do it. However I wouldn't mind stealing your little fanged teddy bear over there for some 'games'." The little annoying ball of sunshine chirped.

"You don't know a thing about me." I raged and balled my fists tight. The blood from my hands was rushing away and they were turning white.

"You silly, silly, demigod. You're going to die. All of you are. No one is going to stop me. Not you, not Eric, not the shifter Sam, the little telepath Sookie, Bill, Jessica, Eric's bitch of a child Pam, or anyone. Now lets get to the part of this evening. Two hundred years ago a ship crashed upon the rocks here and all the pirates died on this island. Of course each were buried one by one, but I think it's time for them to wake up." The little girl evilly smirked and I finally willed Eric to move.

He stood next to me and grabbed my hand. "You've never told us. What's your name?" I asked while breathing hard threw my nose.

Ms. Evil just clapped her hands together and laughed again. "Oh come on! Where is the fun in that?! Supposing you survive the night, I think you should figure it out on your own."

This time it was my turn to smirk while Eric growled. "What? Are you afraid to reveal yourself pip squeak?"

"Now, now, now, keep that dog of your's on a short leash. We wouldn't want anything to happen to him." She cooed and flicked her right hand. Before I knew it Eric was doubled over while holding his side.

"Eric!" I yelled and looked at where the blood was coming from. I gawked at the huge gash on his abdomen.

"Now where were we? Oh yes! Boys it's time to wake up! And Violet have fun." The Lilith wannabe clapped and in an instant disappeared.

"Eric we need to get to the house. You need my blo-" I began but stopped once Eric and I stared wide eyed at all the zombies coming out of the ground.

"Come on!" He yelled and picked me up to run back to the house.

He set me on the floor and I started to pace. "Do you have any weapons in this house?" I asked frantic and looked out the window. I could see them coming and I ran my fingers through my hair while my stomach wound itself in knots.

"Yeah but you aren't fighting them, I am." Eric stated and I marched right up to him.

"Eric this is not the time to be macho. Where are the fucking weapons?!" I yelled and for only a split second he stared hard at me before leaving down the hall in the blink of an eye.

He came back with two huge swords. "Here." Eric said and handed me a beautiful sword. It kind of looked like the one from Harry Potter. The sword of Gryffindor.

"Wow it looks amazing." I gawked but stopped to look back out the window. The zombies were fast little buggers. A couple of them were almost at the lawn.

"Pretty but deadly. Whatever you do don't let them bite you." Eric sternly said and kissed me hard on the lips.

After a moment he let go and we headed outside. "This should be fun." I breathed sarcastically.

"Stay by me."

~

Twenty minutes in and I lost count of how many dead decaying bodies I slashed. It was brutal and I was getting tired. Too tired. I knew I couldn't give up but there just seemed to be so many.

"Violet hang on!" Eric ordered and killed five more zombies with one swing.

"I am!" I yelled back and sent the heal of my foot into a zombies chest. It fell to the ground and started to get up but I jammed my sword through its mouth and up it's skull. "God that was gross!"

Finally there were fewer now. Maybe a dozen or so left. I watched Eric slice the head off of another zombie and one swiftly came up behind me and knocked me to the ground. I gritted a scream as it scratched my arm with it's jagged rotting finger nails.

"Son of a bitch!" I roared and Eric yanked him off before slicing his head. "Thanks!"

"Come on!" He bellowed and lifted me up and again I was in action.

~

I couldn't believe we survived it. Sure now Eric's clothes and mine were trashed and ripped and we still had our injuries, but it was over.

As we trucked our way back to the house I joked, "I think we need a vacation from our vacation."

Eric laughed and looked back at the yard. "I need to call the grounds keeper."

I couldn't help but chuckle and put the sword that saved my ass on the dining room table.

I took one whiff of my shirt and looked at Eric. "I smell like zombie." I grimaced.

Eric dropped his sword too and slithered over to me. "Shower sex?" He asked deviously and grabbed my hips.

I nodded and grinned, "Race you there!"

Before my foot was on the first stair Eric raced ahead of me. I could already hear the water going and him laughing.

"Hey no fare! I don't have vamp speed!" I whined and raced up the stairs.