Ch.46 Any Objections?

Eric’s P.O.V.

I watched my Violet as she trained by herself in the new gym I had made in the basement. She worked endlessly like a warrior. Her muscles were becoming more defined, but she still looked graceful. Her strength was again building, and her powers were elevating to new heights. She could now sense where I was a good fifty miles away without concentrating. It was impeccable.

When I walked up behind her she stopped and stood up from her pushups. “Break time.” I smiled and she nodded. I could feel she was wearing out so I picked her up in my arms while taking her to the shower.

“I can’t shower yet,” She tried to object as I began undressing her, “I have an hour left.”

I shook my head. “No. You’re done for the day. I’ve seen how much you’ve grown and evolved in such a short time, and right now I want you.”

Violet closed her eyes and let her head fall back a little while I continued my task. When I kissed her neck she sighed lightly making me want to devour her.

“I can’t believe on our honeymoon you’re going to be human,” She smiled and looked up at me.

As I brought her to the shower with it’s steam rolling around us I smiled. “I think that was a wise choice for us to do with our little gift. It’s the perfect timing. No one will be around. Just you and me.”

“I just still can’t believe we’re getting married tomorrow.”

The thought of getting married to Violet tomorrow night made me feel so excited and alive that my heart could start beating again. It was ridiculous. I didn’t know what her dress looked like because Pam resisted to show me no matter how much I begged her, and it wouldn’t seem totally fair if I commanded her to show me. Though it did cross my mind.

Violet and I however were getting married outside. The place was completely secluded on a piece of land I bought so no one can legally come onto it. It was a beautiful lush meadow with weeping willows surrounding the whole property. Violet had mentioned before when we first stated “dating” I suppose you could call it, that she really loved that type of tree. So when I found the property that had them, I didn’t hesitate. Also surprisingly it wasn’t expensive at all.

Besides that the flowers we chose were red roses and white lilies. For lighting, Leona said she could place a spell so hundreds of little candles could float in the air, so that was taken care of. As far as guests go, we had everyone from vampires to fairies. Of course there were a few more things like the cake, what blood to serve, and so on, but I let Pam and Violet have the fun with that.

Sadly however after this shower I knew Violet and I were to depart. It was part of tradition Pam told me. The groom and the bride to be have to have their own parties and such. If it were just up to me I would say screw it and stay with Violet the whole night, but Pam would give me her wrath. So at the moment I could only enjoy the precious moments I had left with my fiancé. And trust me I had no intention of the shower being short.

~

Violet’s P.O.V.

I was so excited while standing next to Max behind the closed doors to the outside where everyone was waiting. In just a matter of minutes I was going to be Eric’s wife! It seemed all too surreal!

The dress Pam and I picked was breath taking! It was a corset ball gown design. The corset part had diamonds and crystals stitched all over in amazing swirl designs while the bottom for the ball gown part was made of this silky gauze fabric. It wasn’t too poofy either, just right.

My hair was done is light bouncy curls that hung around my face splendidly while Pam used just the right amount of makeup to make me really shine even though it was night time.