Ch. 31 Taking A Breather

Eris wasn't done with Fangtasia yet that night. She waited till finally Eric had stopped questioning the girl he was torturing to make her entrance.

"Why hello everybody," She grinned deviously and the whole room went quiet.

Eric stood rigid and knew something wasn't right while Sam, Jessica, Pam, and Bill blinked to make sure they were really seeing Sookie in front of them. Little did they know it really wasn't her, but still they felt something was wrong.

Bill dared to step forward. "Sookie?" he asked and only received a chuckle from her.

"You're dumber than you look Compton."

~

Eric's P.O.V.

Something wasn't right. This wasn't Sookie. She smelt different, evil. The Sookie I know smells different, like peaches and flowers.

"Bill that's not Sookie," I stated and grabbed him by the shoulder to pull him back. His fangs clicked down and I told him to stay.

"Eris," I hissed and watched as she clapped her hands and arced her eye brow at me.

"Bingo handsome," The Sookie look-a-like said with a hint of cockiness in her voice and it made my fangs click down.

"What have you done to Sookie?!" Bill yelled and he only received a laugh from the blonde.

"Ok I'll just cut to the chase, I am Sookie. Well I'm using her body anyway. She is deeply sexually frustrated you know. Gee Compton, your stamina not up to par?" The Sookie look-a-like, not Eris sneered.

This was all too weird even for me. Eris was using Sookie's body. This was bad. Very. I could hear the shifter's heart beat spike and I could tell Pam was panicking. I gave her a look to stand still and she nodded.

"No! Let her go!" Bill the almighty raged and I swore sometimes I really did just want to go a round with him to shut him up.

Eris walked forward and the rest backed away besides me. I wasn't fully scared of this bitch so I stayed put.

"Oh I don't think so," She purred and trailed her hand from her breast down to her stomach. "I really like this body. The fairy blood gives it a little extra pep in my step. No wonder vamps are so attracted to it. It smells delicious."

It wasn't a lie. Sookie did smell wonderful to me. Intoxicating even but it wasn't the time to get distracted. I took a step forward and warned Eris to get out or else.

Eris's eyes narrowed and she placed her hand on my chest making a circular motion. "And what are you going to do if I don't?"

~

Violet's P.O.V.

I think I blacked out for a little bit because when I looked at the clock on the wall it only told me a few minutes had gone by. I blinked a few times and sucked in a breath as I slowly stood up. It was exactly the greatest idea because as soon as I was totally vertical the world started to look double and I staggered my way to the bathroom.

When I opened my eyes I felt like I wanted to puke but I turned the tap on and took a quick drink. The cool water felt good going down my throat. It relaxed me a little and I splashed some on my face. As much as I didn't wan to I looked up in the mirror. The sight reflected made me cringe. My hair was a mess, my shirt was wrinkled, blood was dried all down my neck except the smeared part where Eris licked it (which still creeped me out), and two tiny puncture holes where Eric bit me remained. It down rite infuriated me. Why had Eric acted the way he had? How could he be so angry with me?