Ch. 45 Truths Revealed

It just turned dark when I started to make myself some dinner. I decided on creating some homemade chicken noodle soup. Everything was going great until I burnt my finger on the chicken as I was cutting it into smaller cubes to put back into the big pot.

“Hot! Hot! Hot! Hot!” I cried and did a little ‘I just burnt myself’ dance.

Eric came into the kitchen and zipped to my side. “Are you alright?” He cocked his eye brow at me and I shook my head ‘no’.

My vampire grabbed my hand and I asked, “What are you doing?!”

“This,” He smirked and put my aching finger in his very cold mouth.

“Oh,” I melted and grabbed the counter behind me with my free hand to keep myself up. This was far more sexual than it should be. Then again it was Eric, who could make playing with barbies seem erotic somehow I was sure.

He took my finger out of his mouth and kissed the tip. “There, better now?” He asked. By now I had totally forgotten about my finger and was drowning in his ‘Ericness’. “Are you ok lover?” He smirked.

I shook my head and placed my hand on my chest. “What? Oh yeah. I-I’m fine. Just fine.”

“You sure?” He pressed and stepped closer to me. I could feel him practically, he was so close. The near proximity of him made my skin feel like it was vibrating with want and need.

“Stop that,” I said and went to turn off the stove. There was no way I could continue making dinner now with sex on my mind. I wasn’t even hungry anymore. Not for food anyway…

“Stop what?” Eric playfully asked me and smacked my butt.

“Ow!” I yipped and spun around shocked.

Eric just winked at me and laughed before walking out of the kitchen.

“Oh no you don’t!” I marched right behind him and smacked him on the ass. He looked shocked but amused. “That’s right! How do you like that? Huh?”

“I actually did,” My vampire confessed with no shame and came after me.

Soon we were running all over the house in a game of tag. I wasn’t even doing too bad considering Eric did move a little bit faster than me.

“Gotcha!” I smiled and tackled my honey to the floor. We rolled around for a little bit until I had him pinned to the soft carpet beneath me. “I win.”

“I don’t think so,” Eric proclaimed and flipped us so now I was on the bottom. “I win. So you might as well surrender and announce me king.”

I tried to wiggle out of Eric’s grasp, but the more I did, the more I got stuck. “I’ll never surrender!” I exclaimed and stuck my tongue out at him.

The Viking just licked his lower lip. “I guess I’ll have to torture you and make you my sex slave.”

It was my turn to raise my eyebrow at him. “You think you got what it takes? Cause I’ll never give in.”

“You’re no match for me little girl.”

“Whatever old man. Give me your best shot,” I answered back jokingly.

“You don’t know what you’re asking for my delectable goddess. I’ll make you cry with need. I’ll make you crave me.” The seriously lusty sex god leered at me. The way he bent down towards my face but didn’t kiss me was already making me hot and bothered. I just may have chewed off more than I could chew…

“Do what you want but I’ll never surrender,” I whispered in a controlled voice even though I was screaming inside.

We’ll see about that.