Two For The Blood (Eric Northman) Ch.18 New Player in Town

I had woken up in the middle of the night to a huge sound of something slamming into another object. It was as of someone was bashing cement against itself. What is that? Slowly I sat up and looked around the room for Eric. He was no where to be seen. With the lack of his presence I felt a little scared but soon felt the anger boiling in him. He was pissed off at something and I was becoming more and more worried.

Like a cat I crept down stairs. Still the noises surrounded me and bounced of the walls, and Eric was still out of sight.

"Eric?" I asked and walked into the kitchen. My body began to shake form fear. Why is he so angry? What had happened when he left a few hours?

Finally as I walked down a lone hallway where a door stood ajar. The noise by now had gotten extremely loud, almost deafening. I crept towards the door and stuck my head in. Dust instantly surrounded my sight and I gave a small cough.

"Eric?" I whispered. Again he did not answer me. Crap! Well Violet lets be an idiot and see why the vampire is angry.

I opened the door again and slowly walked down the cement stairs. My feet became cold and chills ran up my arms.

When I got to the bottom step I was terrified as I watched Eric punching the cement wall. His black shirt was now turning grey from all the dust and his jeans were on their way to grey too.

I called his name again but he continued to pound the cement, making pieces fly everywhere.

Eric was my beautiful chaos and I needed to stop him. Blood was covering his knuckles and even though he heals fast, I had to get him to stop,

Cautiously I moved forward and placed my hand delicately on my Viking's shoulder. He stopped and turned to face me. His fangs were all the way down abd a growl erupted in his chest.

No words were exchanged as I took his hand and walked the both of us to the couch in the living room. I walked us to the couch and he sat down. With my eyes I told him to wait while I went to the bathroom to get a wet cloth, some bandages, and doctor tape.

Eric sat perfectly still as I cleaned his wounds on each hand and wrapped them up. When I was done I took each of Eric's hands in my own and placed a kiss on both.

Through my special ability and the bond I could tell he was calming down. Still as I stood in front of him he didn't say anything but stare into my eyes.

The love I felt for Eric made me want to embrace him, and so I did. Slowly I let go of his large hands and straddled his lap. I wound my arms around his neck and gave him the biggest hug I could. Through the bond I sent all the love I could as well to him. I wanted him to not to just know, but to feel I was going to be there for him no matter what.

It was a good thing we were sitting down on a couch or the emotions I sent to him would have more than likely knocked him over. I giggled silently to myself about the thought while I laid my head on Eric's shoulder.

My heart and soul felt relieved as Eric's arms wrapped themselves around me. It felt nice for Eric to hug me back and I smiled. The more time passed the better he was feeling.

"Eric?"

"Hmmm?" He sounded.

I still laid my head on his shoulder while I said, "You don't have to tell me what's wrong, but I want you to know I'm here for you."

Eric squeezed me a little tighter and rested his chin on my shoulder, "I know."

~

A week went by and Eric was still not his usual sarcastic, egotistical, cocky, loving self. Something was still bothering him but I decided to not push it. Whenever I could though I would steal a kiss or give him a hug. He never objected and would give me a small smile after every loving jester.

Aside from Eric, I still had the problem with Sookie looming over my head. I needed to talk to her. To fix things, or to try my best.

As cute as I could I asked Eric if I could borrow his car and surprisingly he agreed. As soon as the keys were in my hand I headed out the door and to Merlotte's.

My nerves were jumping to new heights as I walked through the door. Emidietly Sookie laid eyes on me and scowled as she made her way over.

"What are you doing here?" She asked annoyed.

"Look can we talk, please?" I asked and looked down.

"I don't-"

"Please?" I asked again.

"Fine. Lets go." And she motioned out the door.

I walked a few paces before stopping to say something. "This is really fucked up." I sighed.

"Yeah you can say that. This is worse than burning my gram's pancakes." Sookie said and put her hands on her hip.

"I hate it that we are almost at each other's throats. I didn't know any of this was going to happen and I just hope you and I can be some what ok with each other." I explained and tried to give a small smile.

Sookie looked like she was thinking for several minutes before answering me. "I know you couldn't have foreseen this. The bind between Eric and I has been broken and apparently can never be made again. I know the bond made me feel for Eric, but over time they were becoming more and more real. However I love Bill, and actually we'll be going on a vacation for a couple of weeks. Now for you and I, I think it is safe to say that we're ok now." She said and gave me a smile.

We exchanged a hug and I said 'bye' and I got into Eric's car driving off towards Fangtasia.

~

Eric's P.O.V.

I walked to my office while thinking of my Violet. I was shocked to see her in my office sitting in my chair.

"Hello lover." She purred and started seducing me with her eyes.

"Hello. Back so soon?" I asked and made my way over to my soul mate.

"Yeah. How are you?" She asked while pulling me down by my shirt and silencing my reply with a hot kiss.

Her tongue worked furiously and her hands wound their way up into my hair and gripped tight. My vampire lust kicked in and I lifted her out of my chair and onto the desk. She wrapped her legs around my waist and bit my lip making me growl in desire.

~

Violet's P.O.V.

I parked Eric's car and made my way into Fangtasia. As fast as I could I made my way through the crowd of people to Pam who was having a drink at the bar.

"Hey have you seen Eric?" I asked and she said he was in his office. I gave her a high five which she chuckled at and continued my journey to Eric's office.

"Eric?" I called and opened his office door.

It was like I was having an out of body experience. I was seeing myself making out and groping Eric on the desk, but it wasn't me. It couldn't be, I was at the door!

"Who the hell are you?!" I yelled and my look-a-like turned around and smiled at me while Eric stared wide eyed and jumped back.

"What the fuck?! Who are you?!" Eric growled and wiped his mouth with the back of his hand furiously.

"Oh darn this wasn't how I exactly wanted us to meet. You know Violet you are a lucky girl to have this Viking. I heard he was yummy but damn he is talented in so many ways." My look-a-like chuckled and jumped off the desk. She walked a few feet towards me and I tensed up.

"Who are you?" I asked dangerously.

"I'm the one who is going to destroy you and suck the world into Hell." She grinned evilly at me before turning to Eric. "Catch ya later." And in the blink of an eye she was gone.

Eric stared hard where my look-a-like was standing a minute ago. "I think we have a problem." I announced.