Two For The Blood (Eric Northman) Ch.19 "Guess Again."

Ch. 19 "Guess Again."

Pam, myself, and especially Eric have been tense since my little encounter with my look-a-alike. We still don't know who she is but she wants to kill me and suck the world into Hell. Oh and she digs Eric. Just Great.

As if tense feelings from two vampires and myself wasn't enough Eric had me practically strapped to him at Fangtasia. Seriously I couldn't go get a drink of water or dance on the dance floor without Pam or Eric standing right next me and I was loosing my mind!

At the moment I was sitting next to Eric and his throne on a couch. Honestly he was probably going to drive me crazy with all his emotions hitting me.

As sneakily as I could I tried to slide off the seat to the dance floor to get some breathing room. Just as my butt was totally off the seat Eric grabbed my arm and brought my face within an inch of his. He was still sitting so I was bent over him and I made a nervous laugh. I got busted trying to escape and I didn't know what he as going to do.

"I was stretching." I lied and gulped.

His face turned into a slight frown. "You're lying to me little one."

I raised my eye brow and looked him square in the eye, "Little one?"

"Yes you are small and young Violet." Eric said simply and I stared at him.

"Eric let me go." I said kindly but his grip tightened.

"I won't let you out of my sight lover." He said straightforward like a man on a mission. Or rather a Viking on a mission, and it was getting again, real old.

"Eric remember who you're talking to. I understand things-" I looked around to make sure no one was listening, "are a bit crazy right now but I can go dance or get a drink of water or whatever all by myself. If anything was wrong you would feel it." I tried to explain so it would get through the tough exterior of his vampire skull but it seemed it went in one ear and out the other.

"Violet you need to understand that until we know what is really going on you will not leave my side." Eric stated again and gave me a quick kiss before sitting me down on the couch again.

I huffed and looked around for Pam. Bingo! She was coming our way and not looking happy.

"Eric we need to talk now." Pam said seriously and we all walked back to his office.

Pam stood in front of Eric's desk, I went to go sit on the couch but Eric lifted me up and sat me on his lap in his chair.

"Oh for the love of day Eric!" I squirmed trying to get up but it was no use as his arms bound me to him.

"Eric now if you are done pissing off your soul mate and trying to get her in the mood, I need you to listen!" Pam fumed.

Man she's pissed!

"What is it Pam?" Eric asked casually but intently.

"Our Violet double mint twin problem has been surfacing more. Apparently she's been talking to the darker supes and gathering favor." Pam spoke darkly.

Eric took what she was saying and said, "I would not act upon it yet but we will be taking more precautions. Violet will-" but my stomach wasn't going tot let him finish. A huge gurgling sound from my belly made itself clearly known it was hungry and both Pam and Eric looked at me with amused shock.

"Sorry." I mumbled and laid back against Eric's chest.

"I think I'll take you to get something to eat." Eric smiled and placed his hand on my stomach and rubbed it a little. Ok weird!