Two For The Blood (Eric Northman) Ch.5 Fed Ex and Blood Bonds

Put your story text here...I felt myself being lifted off the couch and snapped my eyes open. Eric Northman had me in his arms and was smirking at me.

"What the- Eric put me down!" I squirmed in discomfort. My wrist was now killing me more than ever and I wincing as it was pressed against Eric's chest.

"No," he said simply and continued on the way down the hallway and into the main part of Fangtasia.

"Eric just put me down I can walk fine," I yawned.

"I can see that," He smirked and continued his way through the empty bar.

"Did everyone go home?" I asked while stifling another yawn and leaning my head against Eric's chest. I guess I was more tired than I realized.

"Yes, and now I'm taking you home," Eric replied and continued through the front door Pam was holding open for us.

"Good night," She purred and I couldn't help but give a small wave and closed my eyes.

The sudden rush of wind swirling around me gave me reason enough to open my eyes. The second I did I wish I hadn't. Eric chuckled as I clung to him for dear life. We were flying!

"Eric oh my god! Eric! Eric! Eric please don't drop me!" I squealed in fear and clung to him so hard my nails were sure digging into his skin.

"Do not worry, I will not drop you," He whispered in my ear as I clung to him further.

I squeezed my eyes shut and took deep breathes for the next ten minutes. Ever so lightly Eric landed on the ground but I was still too scared to let go and buried my head in his chest.

"It's ok," He whispered and stroked my hair as he carried me inside his lavish house and up to my room.

He gently set me down on the bed but didn't let go of me, then again maybe because I still hadn't let go of him. I was still shaking and breathing in and out very slowly.

"Are you going to be ok?" Eric asked me while looking deep into my eyes.

That snapped me out of my funk. "No, uh yes, I'll be fine."

"Really?" Eric asked again to make sure in his sexy voice.

"Thank you but I'm fine. Besides I'm still pissed at you for earlier," I slightly growled and removed my arms from around his neck and scooted back further from him.

"Ah yes," Eric softly spoke and reached out for my deeply bruised wrist. "I am sorry for that," he apologized and kissed my wrist right on the vein.

As he continued to place small kisses all around my wrist, the hotter and hotter my skin was feeling. My cheeks were becoming lightly flushed and butterflies erupted in my stomach. I can't have a crush on Eric. I can't have a crush on Eric. I can't have a crush on Eric! Again and again I repeated my new saying in my head until Eric's fangs popped out and lightly grazed the vein were he first kissed my wrist.

"Eric I think you need to stop. You really don't want to drink my blood, it wouldn't be a good idea for the both of us," I gulped and looked at him with wide eyes urging him to go no further.

"But you smell so good," He sighed and got up leaving me breathless.

"Good night Eric," I said with a small smile and laid my head down on my pillow.

"Good night Violet," Eric whispered barely enough for me to here and left.

~

"So is there anything I can help you with?" I asked Pam while she walked through the crowd and back towards the front door.