Two For The Blood(Eric Northman) Ch.26 Maximus

The night was young still and Eric and I were getting ready for Fangtasia. I put on a pair of black skinny jeans with a deep purple v-neck long sleeve shirt and a pair of cute silver strappy sandals. Eric however was not enjoying getting dressed because of the XXX large 'I love Pink' Victoria's Secret shirt I was holding in front of him. He was bare chested with a pair of black leather pants on. Can you say "Damn!" ?

"I'm not wearing that." He gritted through his teeth and I laughed.

"Oh come on! You have to! I won that bet!" I stated and threw the shirt at him. Eric growled at me and I think swore at some point when he walked out of the room. I followed after and grabbed his hand. "Sweetie it's just for one little night at Fangtasia."

Again my response was probably a curse and in another language. All I did was chuckle to myself very well knowing he could hear it.

~

Ok so my plan of giggling at Eric just a little bit tonight had backfired. You would think people would because he is wearing pink in a vampire bar! OH NO NO NO NO! They instead ask where he got it, if it comes in their size, and how much it was! I was freakin speechless sitting at the bar when Pam came up to me to tell me that he in fact does look good in the color. I just could not win! And the cherry on top of the Sunday was when an actual client of Victoria's Secret was actually in the bar and gave him her card incase he wanted to model for them sometime! What the hell! Continuing on after she left the fang bangers by the dozens were swarming him and asking him to bed them! This had gone too far, and all over a fucking shirt!

"That's it! I have had enough!" I huffed and jumped off my stool. With speed I marched right up to Eric and pulled him off him thrown. He didn't seem surprised but rather amused as he let me "drag" him to his office.

"Is there something wrong Violet?" Eric asked amused.

By this time I was almost ripping the shirt off of him. Of course with him being way taller than me I was having a bit of trouble. "This shirt! Off now!"

"Ohhh! Are we feeling a little jealous because some one like me is getting more attention than normal?" he cooed.

I shook my head. "No- yes...Oh just take it off and put this on would you." Before turning away I tossed a black tank at him and headed to go talk to Pam or whatever I could do.

Shortly after Eric came out with the black tank on and still his black leather pants. Man was he gorgeous...and he knew it. That was Eric though and maybe I could tame him of his cockiness one day.

I continued to watch him from afar while drinking my Coke at the bar before Ally (the new bartender) said I had a phone call. Well that was just weird because I never got a phone call at Fangtasia. Nevertheless I took the phone and went into the deserted hallway leading to Eric's office.

"Hello?"

An old but strong voice sounded through the phone. "Miss Knight it is Jasper from the Counsel. We are summoning you to the head quarters right now. Be here in no later an hour."

Before I could even reply he hung up. "How rude." I scoffed and went to Eric. I hoped it wasn't something urgent even though I still had not figured out who the little girl was yet. For hours at a time some nights I would be in Eric's library or some other occult shop looking for something that could help me identify who I was supposed to save the world from. So far I got nada.

The handful of fang bangers surrounding Eric made me want to punch every last one of their faces in. He was my vampire and they should get their own some other place far, far, away.