Ch. 51 Oh You Guys!

Ch. 51 Oh You Guys

         CRACK!

         My fist landed right into Eric’s cheek. He roared in fury at me and threw me backwards. I hit the stone wall with a loud thump leaving my skin to become bruised and scraped. (As you can tell Eric getting his memory back didn’t exactly help his attitude towards me.

         “That’s gunna leave a mark.” I coughed while standing up.

         As I fought off Eric, I tried to conjure up my flames but nothing would come up. It fricken blowed.

         “I’m going to kill you nice and slow.” Eric hissed at me and tears were forming at the brim of my eyes.

         He doesn’t mean it. He doesn’t mean it, I chanted in my head over and over again before shoving him back.

         “You don’t mean it Eric. What we shared in- even when we didn’t know who we truly were to each other!” My eyes pleaded to him to remember, but he just growled at me in hatred.

         The Viking backhanded me, causing my lip to break open and bleed. “You mean nothing to me!”

         I hit Eric so hard his head snapped clear to the side and fell to the ground. A nice cracking sound echoed the room. “Then why are you so angry if I mean nothing to you?!” I huffed and didn’t dare let the tears fall. He wasn’t going to get the satisfaction of how bad he could hurt me.

         Eric shot himself up and went straight to grab for my neck. I blocked his first attempt but not his second because of a noise that distracted me in the background.

         “You let him have you! You let him bite you! You whore!” His voice was pure venom.

         “That’s what this is all about?! Caine?!” I squeaked through his tight grip around my neck. I kicked him in the nuts and he dropped to the ground.

         “Well I guess you got your memory back.”

         I turned right around just in time to receive a dark energy ball from Eris. “I’m so tired of getting knocked down.” I gritted through my teeth and made to stand up.

         Eris saw to that I wouldn’t. She sent another attack my way. It made my skin feel like it was on fire inside. The electrical shocks and evil squeezing around each living cell in my body.

         “AHHHH!!!”

         My eyes began to water and I tried to stand up but just couldn’t. I didn’t want to give up. I wanted to fight and to get the hell out of there, but I was losing…

         “Stay down like the dog you are.” The bitch’s stone cold voice commanded me. I didn’t want to give her what she wanted. I practically screamed through my teeth trying to get up again.

         My head struggled to raise. “You-“ I raged but Eric had recovered and knocked me out with one final punch from his oh so lovely fist.

~

Max’s P.O.V.

         I was more than happy to get away and get back to Caine’s house. For a week it had seemed like I was dodging bullets and attacks left and right trying to find out where the blade for the sword was. Apparently more people, or supernatural beings, wanted it hidden more than I anticipated.

         As I materialized into Caine’s dining room looking battered, it looked like everyone was there.

         “What the- WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN?!” Caine exclaimed at me.