Two For The Blood (Eric Northman) Ch.16 Blunt Confrontation

The night I lost my virginity to Eric was life changing. For one I was still alive. Two, he was way more of a horn ball than every now. Three, I felt more whole and content than I had ever been in my life, and I felt changed. Not in a content way, but in a sense that I was changing on some level unknown to me.

It was a day before my eighteenth birthday and I wasn't sure to be excited or a nervous. The cushion of being 'a kid' was no longer going to be there. I was going to be an adult and I didn't really know how I felt about it. It's not like I had my life planned out anymore. Godric was gone, I wasn't sure if I was going to go to college, and I had a soul mate to deal with who was pestering me.

"Eric would you stop it?!" I asked irritated as I tried to read a book in the library on the couch. I told Eric I wanted to be alone for a little bit to just relax and he took 'a little bit' to only be ten minutes.

He gave me the puppy dog look. "I'm sorry. I don't know what's the matter with me."

"I think your vampiric sexual hormones are going into overdrive." I said and closed my book and fixed my t-shirt that was a little twisted.

Eric came and sat next to me and placed his hands on my hips. "You're right, and you should fix it." His grin at the end of his proposal would have put the Devil to shame and for a second I almost gave into him.

I rubbed my eyes and gave a little sigh, "Eric I'm a little tired today. I think I'm just going to take a shower and go to bed. I love you." I gave a sleepy smile and placed a kiss on his forehead.

As I got into the bathroom I felt that Eric was a little frustrated, but at the moment I didn't care. I was a little tired and I was a little sore from all the hours of sex we had put in. We literally couldn't keep our hands off each other, but tonight I just wanted the company of the shower.

I peeled my shirt, pants, underwear, and bra off slowly like a peal coming off an orange. They fell to the floor with barely any sound and I proceeded to turn on the luxurious shower that could fit a half dozen people in there. The bathroom filled with steam and my head became cloudy and calm as I stepped onto the cool tiles that were heating up from the hot water. I let my head roll back and the water sprayed all down my small frame drenching me. It felt like an elixir hydrating a broken body. I took a deep breath and closed my eyes letting my thoughts drift away.

I felt Eric's presence close by but did not think he was actually in the bathroom with me. I pressed my hands against the wall as it got stronger and stronger and let my head drop. I don't want to play Eric, I sighed to myself in my tired mind and took another deep breath as his feelings were destroying my walls of serenity. He wanted me, and he wanted me bad.

Only a minute went by before Eric lazily walked into the shower behind me and pressed his chest against my back. His hands placed themselves on the sides of mine that were still holding themselves against the shower wall. I tilted my head back while he traced both his hands down my arms to my waist and wrapped themselves around me, pulling me to him. I reached my right arm up as I leaned back against his chest and stroked his cheek. The hot water still pouring on us felt amazing as Eric's body was no longer cold but warm against my feverish skin.

He backed us up so he was now leaning against the tiled wall and I against his chest still. My drowsy eyes closed but snapped back open once Eric started to nibble my neck. With each new bite they were getting harder and harder. Oh no you don't. Just as he was to bite me again I spun around, grabbed his arms, and binned them to the wall.

"I don't want to play games Eric." I warned as he looked down at me.

"I see that." He smirked and lifted me up. I wrapped my legs around his waist and pressed my lips hard to his.

As I fought for dominance Eric spun us around and slammed me to the tile wall. I broke the kiss for a second to gasp at not of the lump that would form later, but for the fact that he did it. He knew I was tired and was trying to work me up by mixing violence into his little plan.

I made a frustrated noise and jumped out of his grasp. As soon as my feet landed on the floor I shoved him to the ground and attacked his lips again. At this point oxygen was not even on the agenda to consider as I ignored the aching from my lungs.

This time it was Eric who pulled away. "You need to breath." He stated and I took a couple of breaths restoring my lungs before pinning his broad shoulders to the floor again.

"Eric I told you, I'm tired. Now if you don't let me enjoy the rest of my shower in peace I will bite you." I warned and dug my nails into his shoulders to demonstrate I wasn't kidding.

Just to show his smug he licked his lips and said, "I dare you."

I coked my eyebrow and parted my lips. Air rushed in and out of lungs and for a second I thought of just getting out of the shower. Something in me though told me to stay and to do it. To bite right into Eric's neck and drink his blood. Not because I wanted to but because he didn't think I would do it.

Another minute of our staring contest went down and I finally couldn't take it anymore. In an impeccable speed I sunk my teeth straight into Eric's neck. His liquid elixir spilled into my mouth and surged down my throat. The blood was so charged and so ancient I felt more powerful than ever.

I could feel Eric through the bond and he was practically delirious. I laughed internally at this and finally let go. Slowly I sat up and licked my lips. Eric stared at me as the hot water still powered down on us.

"I told you I bite." I shrugged, got up and left Eric laying there for the first time stunned out of his mind.

~

The next day was my eighteenth birthday. I was officially an adult. It was a day that I hoped would go smoothly and so far it had.

I told Eric that I just wanted a quiet birthday. A birthday to enjoy and have cake and presents. He knew I really mean it and decided to have the bar closed for the night so he could give me my present there. I tried to object but he just shushed me with a kiss.

I should have known Pam wasn't going to be quiet at all for the sense of my sanity. Once Eric and I walked through the doors of Fangtasia she threw confetti up in the air and had a mariachi band playing and singing 'Happy Birthday' to me in Spanish. Of source I laughed and said 'thank you.' Eric didn't look amused but I could tell he was from the bond and my special way of feeling emotions.

We all sat down and I giggled as I took out some confetti form Eric's hair.

"Pam that was amazing." I smiled and gave her a quick hug.

"Well it's not everyday you turn eighteen! Anyway here is your present from me!" She jumped up and ran picked up a box from the back of the bar. It was kind of small and purple.

I gasped. In the box was a copy of The Complete Works of Shakespeare. "Pam I love you!"

"I heard you quote him a few times and I thought you might like it." She grinned and pointed to the book.

"Now it's my turn." Eric announced and went to reach for his pants pocket but stopped as Sookie barged through the door. She stomped her way over and started to yell.

"It's broken! Eric! The bond!" Louder and louder she got until I couldn't take it anymore.

"SHUT UP!" Everyone was surprised and stared at me.

"Eric-" Sookie started but I cut her off.

"Sookie the bond is gone! Get over it! Unless-" I stopped. Oh my god! She really did- "You really fell in love with him." I whispered.

"Sookie, I could not have foreseen Violet coming into my life. She is my soul mate. I love her more than anything in this world, you must understand." Eric explained.

I watched as Sookie's face went from anger to sad to blank. "I see." She said and turned around to leave but stopped once she got to the door. "Eric, soul mate or not, Violet will never be me." And with that she was gone.