Ch. 39 Who's Your Momma Now?

“Don’t worry, it happens with every god.” Anna assured me and I was still apologizing for the room. I couldn’t believe who I turned into. Or for a matter of fact- what I turned into. It was like I was some kind of succubus. Or some sexually charged and frustrated person who has NO control over herself. I felt like a damn fool, but Eric- God Eric seemed perfectly fine with it. In fact he liked my whole dominating persona. I just hoped that in the future I could control myself. May the gods help me…

“Anna again I am so sorry. I don’t-” Eric placed his hand over my mouth to shush me.

“Violet she said it was fine. Now we need to get back to Miami.”

“You take care of her Viking.” Anna sternly said and I felt a little awkward just standing there trying to say sorry again but I was still being muffled my Eric’s huge cold hand. “Or else.”

~

Surprisingly Anna (Although I didn’t know why I thought it was, after all Anna was a fairy. Durrrr!) was able to teleport us back to Miami. In fact when I opened my eyes Eric and I were in our room we were staying in at the King’s ‘house’. More like mansion up the ying yang if you ask me.

When I let go of Eric I could tell something was off. “Eric what are you not telling me? Why are you blocking me out of your head?” I asked and went over to the dresser and stripped down to my underwear so I could put on a pair of jeans and a black t-shirt. Eric went over to his dresser which was across from mine and did the same except he put on a dark blue dress shirt with his jeans and rolled the sleeves up a little bit.

His sexiness was distracting for a second but I snapped myself out of it and repeated myself.

“There is something that we do need to talk about.” He gulped. Eric never gulped! This couldn’t be good.

“About what?”

“It’s about your mother.”

Ok this was just not making sense. “My mother? Eric she’s dead.”

The door to our bedroom door opened. “No she’s not.” I heard a woman say and I turned my head. It was the woman I saw next to Eric at the club! What was she doing here?!

“What is going on?! Who are you?! What are you doing here?!” I was frantic and took a couple steps back. By now Max, Pam, and Caine joined in the room too. Caine closed the door and everyone was looking at me.

When I stared at the woman I was stunned by how striking she looked. Her skin was fair, but it had this slight golden hue around her. Her hair was a light brown just like mine but was longer. It had to go down to just above her waist but it was in a loose braid. Her eyes were a deep blue and her face was a gorgeous heart shape. She was a few inches taller than me and had the perfect hour glass figure. Marilyn Monroe would have given her a high five. And to top it off she was wearing a long light blue Grecian dress that went to the floor and only had one shoulder covered.

Why do you look so familiar?

“Violet, I am your mother.”

That one sentence made me want to pass out.

“My mother died a long time ago.” I felt like I was chocking on my own oxygen. “Who are you really?”

The beautiful Grecian dressed woman did not flinch, did not blink. “My name is Athena. I am the goddess of Wisdom and War and I am your mother.” This time I actually passed out.

~

“Will someone just slap her or something?!”

Pam?