Two For The Blood (Eric Northman) Ch.4 Annoyances

Put your story text here...I was stuck sitting in Eric's office with nothing to do. He didn't even give me a pen and a piece of paper. So for the past two hours I have been twiddling my thumbs and staring at the ceiling, but at least I was sitting in his chair. It was of course huge when I sat in it but it was nice and cushy, just the way I liked it.

The footsteps coming down the hall and the turning of the door handle tore me out of my boredom and I was now looking at Eric, Pam, a blonde woman, and another man who was shorter than Eric and had dark short hair.

"Oh hello," the blonde woman said with a shock and looked at Eric.

"Hi, don't mind me I'm just sitting in here against my will with nothing to do," I stated bored.

"Eric what the hell?" The blonde woman asked shocked with her southern drawl.

"She is not part of the discussion right now Sookie," Eric responded curtly.

"Oh you're Sookie!" I exclaimed and jumped out of Eric's chair and walked over to her.

"Yes I'm Sookie Stackhouse and who are you?" She asked me kindly while sticking out her hand for me to shake.

"She is none of your business right now," Eric cut in and tried to change the subject.

"Rude much?" I glared at him and turned towards Sookie. "I'm Violet Knight, it's nice to meet you. Who's this?" I asked while pointing to the guy with dark shirt hair.

"Oh this is Bill my boy friend," Sookie smiled at me.

"Nice to meet you Violet," Bill said politely and shook my hand.

"Well now that everyone has gotten acquainted," Pam cut in annoyed.

"Like I was saying before, Sookie I need you to peek into a couple of people's minds tonight and here is your payment from the last business trip," Eric finished and handed her an envelope that I could tell was stuffed with cash by how thick it was.

"Thank you Eric," Sookie blushed and I could feel the desire radiating off of Eric towards her.

Apparently Bill was a vampire too and a growl rumbled in his chest as Eric walked closer to Sookie and kissed her hand. The hatred coming from Bill, the desire and hornyness coming from Eric, the confusion and lust coming from Sookie, and the annoyance and boredness coming from Pam was all too much for me.

"For fuck's sake get a room!" I yelled at Eric and Sookie and turned towards Bill. "Get anger management!" And finally I turned towards Pam. "And get a hobby!" I yelled and headed out the door towards the dance floor.

Once I got on the dance floor it wasn't so bad to block people's emotions. They were nowhere near as strong as the one's from Eric, Sookie, Bill, and even Pam. The most I was feeling was loneliness and wanting. For whom I didn't know, and for why I didn't care, I just tried to forget about all of it while swaying to the music. As the beet of the song slowed down to a sexier vibe did someone come up from behind me and place their hands on my hips while pressing my back to their chest. I turned around to see a pretty woman with pale skin, long blonde hair, big green eyes, a skanky looking dress on, and finally pearly white sharp fangs.

Sighing to myself as I turned around to face her I said, "Sorry I don't swing that way," and removed her hands from my waist.

"Oh come on, just one little dance," She purred.

"Nope, I'm good. How about you go find yourself someone else," I smiled trying to not be polite. I know that vampires can swing both ways so there was no harm no fowl, it was kind of flatering in a weird way.