Ch.47 One Way Death Street

“There is no way I’m dieing! No way! No way!” I breathed harshly to myself while making my way across the grounds.

The night seemed to get darker but it still didn’t slow the little army coming after me. I could hear them growl, roar, and make other little sounds. I didn’t dare look behind me except for when I would turn around to send some fireballs at them. After turning a couple to a crisp I continued to run my ass off until someone shot an arrow in the back of my right shoulder.

“Ahhhhh!” I screamed and hit the ground. The arrow now going into my skin even further.

“Get her!” Someone yelled and I scurried to get up.

My legs were burning and my shoulder was drenching me with blood. Thankfully I could reach behind me to grasp the arrow. I yanked it out (but by no means gracefully) and grinded my teeth in agony.

The crowd was still behind me but I kept running. My car should be here somewhere! Yeah I parked my car a good distance away to have the element of not being caught. Well look how that turned out! Note to self, park the car closer.

“Ok this is enough!” I yelled mainly to myself and stopped in my tracks.

I turned around slowly and dangerous. My body was in more pain than someone should go through, I was bleeding profusely, my fiancé is evil and is with the enemy, and I was being chased by an army. Enough is enough.

The small group of creatures ranging from vampires to creepy things with horns in weird places stopped. Heat was radiating off of me and they started to slowly inch away. While I called upon the phoenix inside me again to help me, the tattoo of Eric’s wave burned on my chest. I sucked in a sharp breath through my teeth and shot my arms out to the sides. An ocean of fire soared from me and circled the army. They screamed and cried while it consumed them.

By the time they all died I was feeling extremely drained and limped the rest of the way to my car.

~

Eris’s P.O.V.

I had gotten over the little twerp escaping and carried on to what I really wanted to get to. Eric was now mine and I just had to throw the final blow to Violet tonight.

At the moment Eric was standing in the middle of my bedroom. The fire was roaring behind him casting shadows on the wall. They were terrifyingly beautiful just like him. The perfect demon. The perfect plan. The perfect death.

The ancient stood tall while I circled. Lazily I dragged my nails across his ice cold body as I did so and he enjoyed every second. “Kiss me.”

My hand rest lightly on his shirt while he bent down and grazed his lips against mine. “Eris.” He whispered.

Come on closer

I wanna show you

What I'd like to do

You sit back now

Just relax now

I'll take care of you

Hot temptations

Sweet sensations

Infiltrating through

Sweet sensations

Hot temptations

Coming over you

Gonna take it slow babe

Do it my way

Keep your eyes on me

Your reaction

To my action

Is what I want to see

~

Violet’s P.O.V.

I was driving my car at a good one hundred miles per hour when a shock stabbed me in the heart. I lost control over the wheel and the car rolled into the ditch. When it stopped I was hanging upside down and blood trickled down my nose from my head.

“Oh god.” I moaned and burnt the seatbelt so it could break. Thanks to the laws of gravity I dropped straight down and whimpered as I slowly crawled myself out of the window.

Rain had begun to fall down but it did nothing for the burning sensation coming from the tattoo of Eric’s mark on my chest. I took a second to look at it. It was turned from red to pitch black.

That can’t be good.

As I crawled my way out of the ditch and onto the dirt road my sight became clouded with what I thought were visions of Eric and Eris. They were kissing and undressing each other.

No! I screamed in my head and instantly felt a stabbing pain in my stomach. I clenched it and felt a warm liquid. “No, no, no, no, no.” I panicked and tried to call for Max. “Max! Max!”

~

Eris’s P.O.V.

I let Eric ravish my body knowing full well of what was happening to Violet. She was dieing. With every little touch her vampire gave me and me to him was killing her. Being a god, especially since I’m related to her, I can feel the stabbing wounds slashing themselves across her body. I can hear her screams. Such pain was music to my ears.

Rhythmic motion

Raw emotion

Infiltrating through

Sweet sensations

Hot temptations

Coming over you

I couldn’t help myself as I took control and flipped myself on top. “You and I will change everything.” I grinned hungrily and let Eric bite into sweet flesh.

~

Violet’s P.O.V.

“Ahhhhhh!!!” I screamed over and over again while the rain poured down on me. Slowly I tried to claw my way down the road but the pain was too much.

I could see nothing but them. With each gesture they would give each other I received a slash to the gut. My blood was pouring out of me like a faucet and no matter how much I called for someone to help no one came.

Why isn’t anyone coming for me?

I cried some more and could feel I was dieing. This was it. This was why Eris turned Eric evil. This was how she was going to kill me.

As I lay on my back with the rain beating down on me and my blood seeping its way from my body, I saw one last vision of Eric finally biting Eris. A final stab went straight in my tattoo ripping my flesh apart.

The darkness was slowly covering my eyes and I almost shut them until I saw a face. It was a man who was drenched in the rain like me. His face was chiseled and I swore I had seen his eyes before. No longer could I move my arms but when he spoke my name I knew who it was.

“Caine.” I whispered and drifted off to death.