Two For The Blood (Eric Northman) Ch.11 Rock You Like a Hurricane

I woke up screaming and crying from the visions of Eric's life I had seen. Everything from his parent's murder to every woman he banged played harshly through my head. I couldn't even move out of the ball I curled myself into after I woke up from the couch and headed straight into the basement to try and escape it all. Eric followed me down and tried to stop me, to help me even but I shoved him away with the strength from his blood he gave me. I felt strong physically but mentally I was a helpless hurting girl who couldn't even be touched by the man she cared deeply for because it hurt too much. I couldn't bear it. The more he touched me and the more he was around, the worse and worse the visions became.

"Pam!" I screamed and Eric looked panic stricken as I shoved him away again and continued to lay on the cold blood stained basement floor.

"I'm hear darlin'." She cooed and wrapped her arms around my trembling body.

I clung to her for dear life as I continued to scream and cry from all the emotional overload I was getting to my brain. It hurt so much. My heart was beating fast, I was sweating, Eric couldn't come within five feet of me because it would get worse, and I was laying on a dirty floor with Pam holding me.

"What can I do?" Eric asked as the tears continued to poor down my face.

"I think the best thing for you to do is just leave her alone Eric. Don't worry I won't leave her I promise. If anything changes I'll tell you." Pam said and a single blood tear ran down her cheek as she looked back at me.

Eric didn't make another sound and headed upstairs. Still Pam held onto me and rocked me while I again slipped to the blackness.

~

Hours later my eyes shot open. The pain was gone but was replaced by anger. Pam was still holding me and I unwrapped her arms from around me.

"You all right?" She asked concerned.

"Better than ever." I stated coldly and walked up the stairs. I kicked the door open and came face to face with Eric. Some blood tears stained his face and I cocked my head to the side. "Honey I'm home." I sneered and kicked Eric sending him twenty feet back.

The look of surprise plastered his face as he got up in disbelief of what I just did. "Violet-"

"Shut it Eric!" I yelled and made my way over slamming my fist into his face once before turning around to look at Pam who was awe struck.

"What are you doing?" She asked panicked and with one swift punch she was out like a light.

"Being pissed off." I said to the now unconscious Pam laying on the floor.

"What the hell are you doing?!" He roared at me and started to make his way over.

It was like in slow motion of how Eric was going to grab me but I was too fast and stepped to the side. He tried again and again but each time I avoided him.

"I am going to beat the shit out you." I threatened and cracked my neck.

"How can you- why are you like this?" Eric asked and I shrugged.

"I told you Eric! I told you we wouldn't know what could happen! For hours and hours I was in pain! I was in pain watching everything in your life that had happened to you! From the murders to all the whores you screwed! For hours I felt everything you felt! What do you expect from me?!" I yelled and made my way over.

The sky again broke into two and let loose the fury I held within. Lightning flashed, thunder crackled, and Eric and I fought like gladiators. We were pretty evenly matched except when I threw him down the basement stairs. He landed with a hard thud on the cement floor and growled. In a second though he was up again and waiting for me as I walked slowly down the stairs taking my time. As I stood in front of him I could see the fury in his eyes boiling.

"Come on Eric, show me what you got." I taunted and stepped a little closer punching him in the jaw.

His head snapped to the side. Throw after throw, kick after kick, minute by minute, we were soon in torn clothing, blood dripping from our lips, heads, and hands, and still we wouldn't stop. It wasn't until I had him pinned to the dirty floor that the anger started to fade, but not fast enough.

"We need to stop this!" Eric tried to reason but I didn't want to hear it so I punched him again. He groaned and flipped me over so he was now on me.

"What Eric?! What's the matter lover?! Because of what you did I can't feel anything but anger! I want to hurt you so bad!" I started to sob and Eric bent his head down lower to mine.

"I'm sorry Violet. It was killing me to hear you scream and cry and to know I was the reason for it! I didn't mean for it to happen! Please forgive me." Eric begged and a bloody tear began to build in his eye.

"No! Let me go! I-I can't...I-I ugh!" I scrambled to get out from underneath him but he wouldn't let me. Eric had me pinned and wasn't going to let me go.

He sat us up but still help me close like a boa constrictor. I breathed heavily and pursed my lips. The sensation of wanting to kiss Eric was taking over, the anger was fading, and something warm was building inside me. He looked from my eyes to my lips and I did the same to him. Eric seemed to get the message and planted his cold lips to my warm ones. It was like a shock wave and I gasped as he touched his tongue to mine. In truth I had only attempted to French kiss a guy once before but it didn't really turn out well. But this was amazing. Eric knew exactly what he was doing. Slowly he started out letting me get used to the feeling but soon after he was growing more and more eager. Our tongues battled it out as he laid me on the stone cold floor and before I knew it I felt something hard press against my stomach.

"Eric." I moaned.