Two For The Blood (Eric Northman) Ch.3 Questions

Put your story text here...Violet's P.O.V.

Pam drove fast to Eric's house and wouldn't tell me where it actually was. It was so dark out that I couldn't see how big the house was but I figured it was huge by the time we entered through the gate and after I was 'taken care of'. I had done finished eating a simple sandwich and was showed to my room. Pam gladly warned me to not leave it and to go to sleep, or else. Sheesh I'm not a baby!

"Eric will be here shortly. Remember what I said, stay put. There is a bathroom through that door by the closet," Pam instructed me and left the room. I turned around and was quite taken back by how beautiful it was. Dark hardwood floors laid beneath a king sized bed with a matching bed frame. The bedding was crisp white and must have had seven huge pillows on it. What am I to do with all of those?! Build a hut on the floor? Turning around in a circle I noticed the walls were a shade of off white and a whole wall was a huge book shelf willed with no space left of books.

I suddenly felt very lonely. I was in room all by myself, waiting for a vampire, and I couldn't help but notice there was a couch by the far wall and a chair to match. My shoulders slouched as I let out a breath and got ready for bed. I opened the door to the bathroom and almost dropped my tooth brush and tooth paste. The shower was gigantic! It could have easily fit twelve people in there! Then there was the tub a few feet away that could fit easily six! Holy shit! I know where I'll be in the morning! That is if I survive till morning, I thought glumly. What if Eric kills me? What if everything Godric has told me about him has changed? He is a thousand years old. God that's old, but Godric was older than him by a lot. My mind wandered from subject to subject about Eric as I brushed my teeth and lay in bed.

I finally got my mind to stop buzzing for five seconds and was out like a light.

~

I woke up flinging my body up and clutching me heart. The nightmare I just had was the worst one yet. Sweat beaded down my head and across my chest as I looked down at my blue tank top. It was soaked too. As I calmed myself down I recalled some of the nightmare. I was terrified and struggling against someone but I didn't know who. People were all around and no one would help me escape. Then I was flung to a pair of strong arms that held me tight. I tried to beg the person to let me go but he wouldn't, and that's when I saw his fangs pop out. His face was too blurry for me to see, but his fangs showed perfectly. Closer and closer they got to my neck... and then poof! The next second I knew I was sitting up clutching my heart like I am now.

"Bad dream?" The voice I recognized as Eric's asked me from the far right. He stood there in front of the door wearing a light crystal blue sweater that clung to his muscles nicely, a pair of darn denim jeans, and shoes to match.

"Uh...yah," I breathed and watched him as he came towards me and sat on the bed not two feet away.

"It appears to be that Godric has left you in my care. That means you will be living here but I have some things to ask first."

"Ok."

He studied my face while I tried to look away from him. Just when I thought my heartbeat was back to normal he had to make it start to go again by coming in here looking all sexy and sitting so close to me.

"First of all how did your parents die? How old were you?" He questioned kind of sternly like he was trying to pry it from me the gentlest he could.

I looked straight into his eyes. "As far as to how they died, that is none of your business. However I will tell you how old I was...eight," I finished and looked away letting a tear fall. It had been so long since someone asked me how they died. As far as I was concerned the only people who needed to know were Godric and myself.

Surprisingly Eric whipped away the tear with his thumb. I turned to look at him with sorrowful eyes and instantly got a wave of curiosity and desire thrown at me from Eric.

"Why are you so curious about me Eric?" I asked sort of bewildered.

He did a double take, "How did you kn-" He began but I cut in.

"There are many things you wouldn't understand Eric. There are many things I don't understand either. For instance what is this desire you feel towards me?" I asked bravely.

Eric sat perfectly still staring at me while I played with the hem of the comforter. Strangely my heartbeat went back to normal and I searched Eric's face for some kind of answer. He suddenly but very slowly he moved closer to me. He placed his right hand gently right over my heart. My mind did nothing of the sort to tell me I was in danger so I let him continue. It was all very surreal. I could feel part the part of his hand that was touching my skin as my chest moved evenly up and down. Eric moved closer and was bending down towards my neck. Lightly he brushed his nose up and down my throat and across my collar bone.

"Eric," I finally whispered.

"Hmmm?" He asked while he began to trace my right arm with his left hand.

"I-" I started but my voice got caught in my throat as he brushed his lips against my throat.

Gently he laid us back so he wouldn't hurt me. Still my voice hadn't come back to do anything. Eric continued again to trace his nose up my throat and my eyes closed in pleasure. His desire was effecting my own and our fingers intertwined. As soon as he got to my jaw line I opened my eyes again to come face to face with his cooling blues.

"What are you?" He asked quietly.

I answered truthfully, "I don't know, just a girl who can feel emotions."

After I said that everything seemed to snap back into reality. Eric and I almost jumped from each other. I landed on the floor and scurried a good ten feet away from him while shaking my head.

"Shit it has never got that bad before! What the hell was that?!" I shouted to no one in particular.

"You can feel emotions?" Eric asked seriously keeping the distance between us still.

"Yes. Please would you back up two more feet? I really don't want that to happen again. I don't really even know you! All I know is whatever Godric told me! He never said that if was gone I would end up here in your house and almost have a make out or whatever with you!" By now I was pacing back and forth and surprisingly Eric did what I said and stepped back two more feet.

"That was interesting," He grinned at me.

"What the hell are you grinning at?!" I snapped and put my hands on my hips. I was really glad I was wearing my pajama pants instead of just going to bed in my underwear.

"Are you afraid of what might happen if it did go further?" He taunted grinning even wider.

"Dude don't you have a blood bond with a girl named Sookie and isn't she like dating another dude?" I retorted.

Eric growled at me," That is none of your business."

"Godric is the one who told me dumbass."

Where the sudden bravery and nerve to talk to a thousand year old vampire like this came I will never know. Eric was pissing me off. I understood from Godric that he did have his way with women but I wasn't going to be one of them. Besides if this Sookie girl had feelings for Eric I'm pretty sure she wouldn't want him almost making out with me.

"We leave at seven o'clock P.M. sharp, be ready. You only have one hour," He spoke darkly and left the room slamming the door.

An hour? I turned and walked towards the small clock on the bookshelf. It was six at night! Wow! I can't believe I slept through the whole day! Man I must have been tired. Great I have an hour; I guess I better get ready. Wait, where am I going?

I ran to the door and pulled it open. "Eric where are we going?!" I yelled.

"Fangtasia!"