𝘪

(Y/n)'s POVI felt the heat of the bright sun on my forehead, as well as the breeze blowing through my hair

(Y/n)'s POV
I felt the heat of the bright sun on my forehead, as well as the breeze blowing through my hair.

I lifted my hand to shield my mask from the bright sun. So bright, but still so soothing.

I walked through the castle's open, quiet corridors.

It's been ten years since I stayed in this castle, ten years since he discovered me in the streets, ten years since he made me become a real human.

Then 'he' is currently trailing me.

"You are no longer required to accompany me, Sir." Then I heard a laugh from behind me, I said.

With a frown on my lips, I looked at him.

I saw my guardian, who was chuckling while rubbing his nape.

He literally followed me every time I left my room or the castle to ensure that 'I'm protected.' This overbearing Magic Emperor.

"All right, all right, you got me, (Y/n)." According to the Magic Emperor.

I let out a sigh.

I heard someone yell, and I'm sure it's Marx looking for the Magic Emperor, who is right beside me right now. Marx yelled for the third time today as a result of his annoyance with the Magic Emperor.

'Poor Marx,' as the saying goes.

Sir Julius flushed and turned his head from left to right, looking for a hiding place.

I sent him a strange look.

'Are you serious?'

It will be the Magic Emperor for you.

As I started to pace, I turned away from him.