𝘷𝘪𝘪

"Oi! You're overthinking again, (Y/n)," a hand smacked my head, and I was brought back to reality, where he and I were in a tree house

I shook my head, wondering if I was doing it again. How many times have I done it?

"You don't have to smack me so hard," I said, then stuck out my tongue to tease him. I watched as his expression became sour as a result of my juvenile behavior.

I grinned at the thought of him; who knew he was so attractive?

I kept staring at his golden eyes, which I had inherited from neither my mother nor my father. I turned out to be a person with (E/c) eyes. But it's nothing extraordinary.

When his face grew scarlet, I stretched out and touched his pale cheek, then smiled at him. I have a lot of fun mocking him.

How about....

I moved in closer to him and gazed lovingly into his eyes. His golden orbs opened at the sight of me, and he was at a loss for words.

"O-oi! W-what d-do you think you are doing?!" He yelled, and I broke out laughing as I took a step away from him.

Did he really expect me to kiss him?

He's cute when he's flustered.

I kept laughing at him until a warm huge hand snatched my face and I felt a gentle pair of lips on mine.

Then I recalled we were both two young people who fell in love.

When I opened my eyes, I found myself surrounded by fire. 

It wasn't just a fire; everybody with pointy ears is dead on the floor. When I found myself being drawn away from them, I widened my eyes.