𝘹𝘭𝘷𝘪𝘪

Third Person POV

Third Person POV

'Isn't this amazing to be at, fucking inside of the fucking Chrono Statis spell.' (Y/n) thought, her eyes stayed contact at Langris, the (h/c) mentally rolled her eyes, Asta who is just beside her was in the same situation as (Y/n).

She can't move inside the Chrono Statis spell, so she had to bear to stare at Langris, just what kind of bad luck does she have?

'You know, you looked like idiots that is frozen inside a bubble.' Kurayami snickered, (Y/n) wasn't having fun with the continuous fun of Kurayami with her. The devil saw an opportunity and took it damn well.

'Well, what do you know? Here I thought we were allies.' The (h/c) retorted.

'We were, just not now.'

The (e/c) eyed girl can feel her embarrassment since she is frozen that means that her expression that is present for everyone to see is her furrowed brows and a frown and that ain't a nice sight to see.

"Although I do want you to fight as if this were a real battle, this is still an exam match. So, I'll have to have you wait.... For a long, long moment. Don't worry... We will finish preparations before your anger calms itself." He paused for a moment to look at his daughter, (Y/n) can feel her father gave her a hard-core stare.

"And you, young lady, you would not be included in this fight." The Magic Emperor said, the (h/c) only stayed silent when she's the first one to be released in the spell.

(Y/n) didn't spoke a word to retort or complain towards her father's words, instead she turns her back on him then she walked towards Asta, even in a Chrono Statis, the person can still hear on the outside.

"Break Langris for me, Asta." With that, without a single glance to the Magic Emperor, she walked away with a heaved heart, Noelle followed suit, Noelle whispered to (Y/n).

"He just wants to protect you, (N/n)." Noelle said but (Y/n) only nod, somehow, she learned how to cope with her anger in silence unlike before.

Where did the overthinking and the angry (Y/n) go? She grew up and just like before, she doesn't turn to look what's in the past, it is what it is.