𝘭𝘪𝘪𝘪

Third Person POV

The luminescence reached the whole Clover Kingdom, people whose souls were awakened glowed as well as the Royal Knights who were in the base of the enemy.

Their bodies surrounded by the light, red markings appeared on their face, similar to the ones, 'Licht' had. They attacked the humans who were visible in their vision, the feeling of revenge, anger and despair.

The elves will reign again, and humans will be punished as they all thought.

The betrayal five hundred years ago is enough for the elves to take back what's theirs and return the same favor to what the humans did to them.

Mana filling through their bodies grew even more, Noelle's eyes widen, being cautious of the sudden mana overflowing from their comrades. At this point, Noelle's mind is thinking of a certain (h/c) haired girl.

Noelle just wished that her best friend isn't in a situation where she'll have to cry again, in other words, in grave danger or in a death bed.

The silver haired girl is stunned in her position when Luck attacked her, the lightning passed her and hit the wall and it made Noelle tremble.

Kirsch filled the room with petals to protect the both of them, he asked Noelle to prepare for battle and get on defensive.

Noelle hesitated, Luck is their comrade, she treated Luck as a family, all of the Black Bulls were family to her, how could she fight him off?

She has no other choice, gritting her teeth as she summoned the sea dragon towards Luck.

On the other side, Asta, Zora and Mereoleona were fighting Rhya, the elf's mana became even more strong, all the three can do is to be on defensive.

Mimosa stared at her comrades who has a light emitting around them, her legs began to tremble from the overwhelming mana she is feeling.

Yuno and (Y/n) as well as the other white-haired man happened to be in the same room, with much mana they are emitting, Mimosa couldn't help but to shiver under their presence.