𝘹𝘭𝘪𝘪𝘪

(Y/n)'s POV

Noelle's cheeks reddened when she saw us stripping naked after Sol had constructed a wall between the hot springs of men and women.

I remained calm since I was used to the anatomy of a body. Noelle walked behind me, her hand brushed against my ass, but when she realized it, she shouted so loudly that the opposite side of the barrier could hear it.

"Noelle, you need to calm down," I whispered as I removed the last piece of clothes still clinging to my body, my brassiere.

I swiftly extended my body in the water, perched on the edge of the hot spring, and then yanked Noelle's hand to do the same.

"The water's actually a great temperature..." Char-san murmured, almost sparkles surround her. Damn—what a goddess.

Mereo-san helped herself in the hot spring since she was the first to get in, so I stepped in, and the heat encompassed my body with relaxation.

I sighed long enough for me to totally sink into the water.

The water heaved squarely on my chest; the hot water relaxed my body, and I lean my head behind the rock behind me, while Noelle sat alongside me, still holding my hand.

At this point, I intertwined my fingers with hers.

"Knockin' back some drinks while soakin' up this water is just the best!" Mereo-san said, passing Char-san some drinks but she quickly declined.

I think I know why she declined. She's traumatized from overindulging in liquor—or, I suppose, the liquor itself.

Mereo-san dropped her arm to Char-san's shoulders, a disbelieving look on her face, and my mouth snickered quietly.

"What's this? You don't drink? Or you a lightweight?"

Char-san's cheeks flushed; I suppose she remembered something that happened not long ago. It's surprising that she can hardly sober up after what—having a drinking contest with Vanessa-senpai?