𝘷𝘪𝘪𝘪

Third person's POV

Third person's POV

"Yuno," William summoned the wind mage, who was now reading a letter from (Y/n).

Yuno raised his eyes to William and slipped the letter inside his pocket.

"Yes, Captain?"

William gazed at Yuno, feeling compelled to ask him this question since his friend is curious about the girl and her daily living.

Yuno cherished (Y/n) more than a friend; he knows she is not dense, but she is confused by his contradictory acts toward her. Yuno is also confused by his feelings for the girl because this is a new sensation for him, and if he does confirm his feelings, he wants to take things slowly because there is still more time.

He has been casual to (Y/n) since they met, yet there are occasions when he is overly comfortable around her. (Y/n) doesn't seem to mind that he's too comfortable with her.

"How long have you known (Y/n)?" William questioned the boy directly, and Yuno was taken aback by his inquiry.

'How did Captain knew (Y/n)?' His thoughts expressed themselves.

Of course, (Y/n) hasn't told Asta and Yuno who she is or that practically all of the captains, including the Magic Emperor, are her parents figure. If there is one thing (Y/n) dislikes, it is boasting about what she has today.

"Half a year."

William nodded, knowing that his friend had heard what Yuno had said.

Yuno was certain that he had already felt the comfort of (Y/n) in a short period of time. If Yuno could define (Y/n), she is a bipolar person who is sometimes mad, sometimes cheerful, but most of the time mad. Her smiles made him feel calm, and he wanted that smile to last since she was one of the individuals he cherished the most.

William dismissed him, and after Yuno had already departed, William removed his mask and transformed into his friend.

His hair grew long, his eyes became gold, and crimson marks appeared on his face. His face bore a specific aspect, a tranquil look.