𝘹𝘹𝘷𝘪

(Y/n)'s POV

"Alright, Noelle, just breathe and concentrate; I'll be behind your back." With my own words and a smile, I reassured her.

The day of our trip to the Seabed Temple has arrived, and I've packed some emergency clothing and food, not because I don't trust Kahono and her clan. It may come in handy.

My hair is done in two french braids thanks to Vanessa-senpai, and my outfit for today is, in Sir Julius' words, "the dancer from another kingdom."

The two white coordinates I wore when I awoke from my slumber after the Clover Kingdom was invaded. And I felt that would match the concept of the Seabed Temple; I'm sure someone would refer to me as the kingdom's dancer again, which is a nice compliment though.

The Star Awards Festival is approaching, and I'm daydreaming of dancing like the ones I read about in the book.

I'll simply have to add the sheer fabric to my wrists, or will I have to buy it all over again? If it's an official performance, I'll have to give it all out.

Hm, I wonder...

"-n)... (Y/n)!"

When I saw us already within the water ball that Noelle had made, I snapped out of my reverie and realized that Magna-senpai was the one calling to me.

"Yes?" I inquired, glancing at Magna-senpai as our gazes connected. I smiled at him, expecting to hear why he had called me.

Then, all of a sudden, he glanced away, adjusted his spectacles, and coughed a bit, and I raised one of my brows, wondering if there was something wrong with my face.

"You're zoning out!" H e said, making me nod frequently, I'm too focused on the festival, and I nearly forgot we had a mission now.

"Oh, I'm sorry." I apologized fast enough for Yami-san to turn and gaze at me, his eyes wide with surprise.