𝘹𝘹𝘷𝘪𝘪𝘪

Third Person POV

Asta traversed the cave while Kiato proceeded in a separate way, and they were all stained with scarlet blood as a result of Vetto's assault.

"Not yet!" After recovering from the blow, Asta yelled, which angered Vetto because he loathed Asta's demeanor, especially when it came to manaless individuals.

Vetto dislikes manaless people for they remind him of those selfish humans who all desired power, which is why they lost their kind.

It enraged him to the point where he just wanted to restore his kind, but what infuriated him the most was that most humans had this mentality, that they have become so confident with their own mana, even those without a mana.

"Manaless trash like you... Just because you can take a direct hit from a fraction of my strength... You have no hope. I'll show you why...!" Vetto began punching the floor, causing a big wave of flying rocks.

Asta soared with the rocks as well.

"One, you're weak to ranged attacks."

Then, before Asta could respond, Vetto raced up to him and attempted to hit him, but Asta drew his sword in front of him.

"Two, you're weak to people who use magic to have higher physical abilities than you." It kind of struck him without Asta saying anything.

But (Y/n)'s words, the words that came from the Magic Emperor's adopted daughter, had a big impact on him, which is why he kept going to prove to the world that he will be the next Magic Emperor even if he is manaless.

'Sometimes, those who have worked hard in their talents are the ones who can par a strong magic.'

Asta pondered about how lucky Yuno is with (Y/n); she didn't look for sympathy in others, but rather at those on the same level as she is.