𝘪𝘪

Third Person's POV

Third Person's POV

Meanwhile in Hage Village~

"This is my Grimoire?"

"Check it out! Mine's bigger!"

"Mine's thicker!"

"All right! Now I can leave this town and go to the city!"

"We'll be taking the Magic Knights' entrance exam in six months."

"We'll be sure to get in."

The old man nodded.

"Good, good. I look forward to it." The old man stated.

As everybody talked about their Grimoires. There is one boy who's still waiting for his, but never came.

"Um.. My Grimoire's not coming.." A boy stated while his arms is wide open, ready to accept his Grimoire.

A young man of short stature, with a pair of green orbs and messy, ash blond hair.

The crowd went silent and looked at the boy with awe.

The old man hesitated to talk, he doesn't know what to say to the boy.

"Er.. Try again next year." The old man said and with that the boy's eyes widened and scream in shock.

"What?!" He screamed, everyone began to laugh as their mouth started to run.

The Grimoire tower is filled with sarcastic comments and mocking laughter.

"What the heck?!"

"That's actually amazing."

"That's way too funny!"

Even the people from the church who took care of the boy is shocked.

The boy is completely frozen in the middle, not believing 'his Grimoire didn't came'.

As the crowd went silent again when there's a bright light shined in their faces.

Making their attention turned to the boy whose hair is black with a cold pair of amber eyes. As the ash blond boy called 'The Handsome Jerk'.