𝘪𝘪𝘪

(Y/n)'s POVMonths have passed since my first visit to Hage Village, and I still go there everyday

(Y/n)'s POV
Months have passed since my first visit to Hage Village, and I still go there everyday. I'm very fond of the kids there, especially Hollo. Every time I went back to the castle, he would always tell me to come back. He's such a good kid and he'll climb into my lap just to be patted on the head.

I trained with Yuno and Asta for 6 months. Asta trained on his own, so it was mostly Yuno. The Captains, and even the Magic Emperor, are becoming wary of me having a significant other because I always depart first in a meeting.

Sir Julius said, "I am expected to attend the meeting because maybe I will learn something." The Magic Emperor wants me to be one of the Captains in the future, or even the Magic Emperor himself, but I declined because someone like me knows nothing about dealing with those matters. Besides, I don't want to be involved in higher positions.

Marx began to scold me, just like my Magic-obsessed father, because I was not present in the castle. He began to make comparisons between me and my father because we both enjoyed the same activities.

To be honest, I believe I adapted his hobbies, so much for being a wanderer. I'm not sure why Marx is scolding me simply because I wasn't present in the castle and I have no responsibilities to do. I'm not like my father, who neglects his paperworks.

Anyway, in a short period of time, I was able to take control of my magic and even develop some new magic, in addition to some of the techniques taught to me by the Captains.

Training is a little difficult over those six months, and I feel like I've built a new body whenever I'm with Asta. When I was exercising with him, he always focused on the muscles, and I did the same in order to gain stamina. Man, I'm telling you, it was hell. After all, who the hell does situps up to thousands?! But I'm not complaining because I now have a great body shape and have toned my whole body.

Yuno is very strict when it comes to controlling magic while training and he doesn't stop. There was a time when I was completely exhausted from using my magic, but when I looked at Yuno, he kept practicing and training. He aspires to be a Magic Emperor, which is why he works so hard, as does Asta.