𝘷

Third Person's POVWhen the Captains saw who it was, they saw a massive amount of mana flowing to  her

Third Person's POV
When the Captains saw who it was, they saw a massive amount of mana flowing to  her.  They were well aware that something or someone had irritated her.

"Is it just me? Or is (Y/n) is a bit different?" Yami inquired, not too quiet, so it could be heard by the other Captains.

"I completely agree with you. (Y/n) is not acting like herself today." Charlotte replied, her gaze fixed on the girl in front of her.

The other Captains nodded in agreement.

They waited for (Y/ n's) opponent to arrive.

The Captains already understood why she was upset and not her usual self. They were all aware of how Young Lady Kira treated (Y/n), but they had no idea that Young Kira would act in this manner. Not just that, but even the Magic Emperor was unaware. One of the things (Y/n) is good at is hiding; even though she is in pain, she will only let it go before she moves on. Young Kira, on the other hand, is a different case.

Young Kira has done more than Nebra and Strong, who handled Noelle as though she did not belong in the household. As they are alone in the Kingdom, Young Kira nearly kills (Y/n), but Young Kira claims it was an accident. Young Kira tortured her until she was satisfied; punishment means (Y/n) is locked up in the cellar, and Young Kira whips the (Y/n) back and throws iron blades at her.

The trauma itself will make (Y/n) destruct, but she didn't because she was just six years old at the time. She has not yet had any instruction. Young Kira, on the other hand, took advantage of this. The Captains are overprotective of (Y/n) and she may have panic attacks that result in unconsciousness.

"Among all people." Fuegoleon said with a harsh glare at Young Kira.

"I should have slit her when I had the opportunity." Although getting worked up, Jack said.

The other kept their gaze fixed on (Y/n), who seemed unconcerned. The Captains are well aware that the girl in front of them is hiding something.

Asta continued to applaud for (Y/n), while Yuno maintained his eyes on her while crossing his arms.